Hey guys!

I love my Passport, and I have almost all of my friends in awe with it, especially the ones who say there aren't any applications available for the Passport, I just download all the apps they ask and shut them up. haha

Anyway, my major problem with it right now is that it keeps unlocking in my pocket. When it does unlock, it goes to the camera 90% of the time. To fix that I put a password on my phone, which I REALLY don't want to do. However, it still launches the camera app in my pocket and drains my battery quite a bit.

If anyone knows a solution to this, I would be very happy. I might end up buying a case with a cover over it so my leg won't be activating the buttons. Actually, I just though that I could put the phone with the screen facing out.

Any suggestions?
    12-18-14 12:00 PM
    Turn off advanced interactions

In Squircle I Trust
    12-18-14 12:06 PM
    Hey guys!

I love my Passport, and I have almost all of my friends in awe with it, especially the ones who say there aren't any applications available for the Passport, I just download all the apps they ask and shut them up. haha

Anyway, my major problem with it right now is that it keeps unlocking in my pocket. When it does unlock, it goes to the camera 90% of the time. To fix that I put a password on my phone, which I REALLY don't want to do. However, it still launches the camera app in my pocket and drains my battery quite a bit.

If anyone knows a solution to this, I would be very happy. I might end up buying a case with a cover over it so my leg won't be activating the buttons. Actually, I just though that I could put the phone with the screen facing out.

Any suggestions?
    BOOM! You solved your own problem, mate.

You should try disabling swipe to unlock if you have it, first, though.
    enixon likes this.
    12-18-14 12:17 PM
    Turning off swipe to unlock does not solve the issue. I have lost count of the times that I unlock my phone to find a random app open that I didn't open. Examples would be: clock app, calendar, password keeper, weather. It seems like a software malfunction.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 01:15 PM
    BOOM! You solved your own problem, mate.

You should try disabling swipe to unlock if you have it, first, though.
    Turning off swipe to unlock does not solve the issue. I have lost count of the times that I unlock my phone to find a random app open that I didn't open. Examples would be: clock app, calendar, password keeper, weather. It seems like a software malfunction.

Posted via CB10
    I tried facing my phone outwards and my camera app still opens. It's not specifically the camera app, but that is what opens most of the time.

Advanced interactions were already off, and turning off swipe to unlock didn't do anything either. :'(
    12-18-14 01:28 PM