What is the best way to keep my battery as healthy as possible? Running it down until it's completely dead? Charging it when it gets below 30%?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:18 PM
    Here is my opinion, which is based on what I have read as well as experience.

1) Bottom line is you need to use the device the way you need to use it. If you can't do that then the device is not serving you well.

2) Topping the device off when you can is better. Avoid running the battery all the way down, but see #1. If the situation requires it, run the battery down. Just try not to make it a habit.

3) Avoid temperature extremes. Don't leave the device in a hot car. Don't leave it somewhere where the battery might see freezing temperatures for a long time. Again, see #1. If you are outdoors and it is freezing or below freezing, well, sucks to be you, but the device will survive. Just don't leave it in the car overnight.

That's my opinion.
    10-07-14 04:33 PM
    They said that the best would be to charge it when below 40 then charge it only to 80 percent. I find it very cumbersome. Just use it the normal way I think. Charge if it reaches 20 percent until it's 99/ 100 percent.
    10-07-14 04:34 PM