Hi,

In the last official version of Blackberry 10.3.0, there is a bug where the typing is very slow in the Web browser on some websites such as Crackberry or oneplus.net/forums.

Has this issue been fixed?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:37 PM
    I do not know about oneplus.net. But, typing on the latest leak for the Passport is totally awesome!
    James St-Pierre likes this.
    01-30-15 01:50 PM
    It seems to be fixed. I just tested it. It was super annoying before, I pretty much gave up on trying to post from the browser.

I prefer the Browser than say the CB app, so this is good news.
    01-30-15 02:19 PM
    It seems to be fixed. I just tested it. It was super annoying before, I pretty much gave up on trying to post from the browser.

I prefer the Browser than say the CB app, so this is good news.
    Seriously ??? Omg flashing it right now before I throw it hahaha
    01-30-15 02:33 PM
    I do not know about oneplus.net. But, typing on the latest leak for the Passport is totally awesome!

Can you confirm please before I wipe my whole cell phone for nothing ?
    01-30-15 02:36 PM
    Just upgraded it with blitz. Just had to reboot twice to settle things. Had garbled up text showing up in emails.

But all is well now

Posted via Passport.
    01-30-15 04:44 PM
    Can you confirm please before I wipe my whole cell phone for nothing ?
    I'd hate for you to wipe the phone based solely on me... I tried two sites I frequent. Usually I can out type it and have to wait for it to catch up, and it ignores spaces. I currently can not. It appears to finally be working properly. I certainly hope it is. Really, it seems to good to be true, I tried so many things to fix it or make it better before.
    01-30-15 07:15 PM
    Many have different experiences on these leaks but this one has been rock solid on my Passport! All working great here

Passport on AT&T
    01-30-15 07:30 PM
    I'd hate for you to wipe the phone based solely on me... I tried two sites I frequent. Usually I can out type it and have to wait for it to catch up, and it ignores spaces. I currently can not. It appears to finally be working properly. I certainly hope it is. Really, it seems to good to be true, I tried so many things to fix it or make it better before.
    Many have different experiences on these leaks but this one has been rock solid on my Passport! All working great here

Passport on AT&T
    Guess what ! It did fix the issue Thanks you !
    01-30-15 10:20 PM
    With this leak do android torrent apps work again IE ttorrent?

In Squircle I Trust
    01-30-15 10:59 PM
    Awesome!
    01-31-15 12:17 AM
    With this leak do android torrent apps work again IE ttorrent?

In Squircle I Trust
    Wow I wasn't aware there were no native Torrent application. I might consider building one then I was more looking in rewritting a nice good native Snapchat application.
    01-31-15 12:17 PM
    Wow I wasn't aware there were no native Torrent application. I might consider building one then I was more looking in rewritting a nice good native Snapchat application.
    Here is BitTorque [I think it's a native app]...pretty solid torrent app!

Has to be sideloaded, it is a bar file.

BitTorque Official Forum Thread - And Download Link[s]
    01-31-15 02:13 PM
    Here is BitTorque [I think it's a native app]...pretty solid torrent app!

Has to be sideloaded, it is a bar file.

BitTorque Official Forum Thread - And Download Link[s]
    I think this app looks dead. Just saw it had a megaupload download link which has been dead since years

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 09:16 PM
    Experienced a few random freeze and reboots and I also noticed the battery life is at least half bad as it was before. I did a security wipe after installing with autoloader. Was it bad? Can't tell what's wrong on my side.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 09:18 PM
    I think this app looks dead. Just saw it had a megaupload download link which has been dead since years

Posted via CB10
    It's not dead. The bar file was made publicly available a few weeks ago. Can't find the link right now

Via CB10 and typed on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-31-15 10:32 PM
    Even if bitorque is not dead it's hell to use on my passport. Doesn't work at all while ttorrent is pretty steady !

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:18 PM
    I just got this leak installed 2 days ago. There. Are time that the screen will continuously flicker when I open apps. It will only stop when I restart the phone. And a little bit of heating issue. I'm still giving it a few days for it to settle down. Anyone had the same problem

On the smoking passport.
    01-31-15 11:38 PM
    Can anyone elaborate on why does it take OS days to settle. What is so different about BlackBerry vs android or ios?

Posted via Passport.
    02-01-15 12:01 AM
    Indexing the whole system. All your mails, contacts and so on. No other operating system does that and has an unified search all over your device.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 12:53 AM