I found my Passport was losing functionality because Android based apps were being updated beyond the ART level that came with Passport. It was easier to buy PRIV than deal with alternative methods to update Passport. Also, I've been using an LG G2 for the last three years as second line. I wanted to see how the Droidberry OS compared to LG Android OS. Seriously, my point is that for the first time in three years, I don't need two phones. I actually have all the client apps that I carried the LG for. I feel that reason PRIV hasn't done well is more about the damaged brand of the last 6 years.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-17-16 10:25 PM
    Passport - absolutely!!!!
    Re apps - phhht I am chained to my laptop on deadlines & prefer real life to virtual whenever I can spend time away from work...

PS and my 9900 unlocked is backup for foreign travel - much better than Q10!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 07:19 AM
    I use a Q10 for my day to day business. Love being one handed. In the other pocket is my Passport which is my go to for Internet and doing business that warrants the larger screen. I also love the swipe up screen of the Passport. If I had to pick one, it would be a hard choice. If one handed usability is what you want, than it would be the Q10 or the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 10:33 PM
    I bought Q10 for a start, and months later I purchased Passport. I'm pretty satisfied with both devices. I primarily use Q10 as my main phone because it feels more mobile compared to Passport. But when I'm home, I often grab my Passport for browsing, Instagraming and stuff. The screen of PP looks more comfortable than that of the Q10. Keyboard wise, both have their own character. It took me a while to get used to the PP keyboard. Once I mastered it, it just feels great typing on it and it's more clicky compared to Q10's.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 05:22 AM
    Passport hands down! Luv the fact u dont need to use the tiny shift button to get numbers and symbols typed up! The pop up virtual keys for that is god send!!! I had Q10! No thnx!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 10:44 AM
    I'm torn between the two, I like both for two different reasons. Q10 for its incredible keyword experience and efficient multitasking abilities. And the Passport SE for its one-of-a-kind screen size and it's cool looking design.
    08-24-16 12:16 PM
    Passport hands down! Luv the fact u dont need to use the tiny shift button to get numbers and symbols typed up! The pop up virtual keys for that is god send!!! I had Q10! No thnx!

Posted via CB10
    I feel exactly the opposite.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 08:44 PM
    I want BlackBerry with the best keyboard keyboard. Q10 or Passport

Is there a big performance difference? If yes explain...

I like small devices is q10 screen to small. And is passport huge?

Also I have enough money to buy the q10. Should I wait a year to to make more money and then buy the passport??

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    The PP may not be available in a new factory sealed box in a year as that is already the case with the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 11:23 PM
    I replaced my Q10 with a Passport. I liked the Q10's size, but adjusted. I enjoy the Passport's bigger screen and think it's the better phone. I don't know what the Q10 sells for these days. But I bought a Passport Silver Edition on Amazon Prime Day this summer for $315 U.S.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 09:32 AM
    I came from Q10 and Passport is really great, hopeful, daily useful with all its specs and the great large square screen. Love it

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 02:29 PM
    Passport...It will take you places you've not gone before...

 Blackberry Passport
    08-25-16 03:18 PM
    I had a z10, my girlfrienf have a q10 and i just made the switch to Passport SE this week. Definetly the Best BlackBerry device so far for me. I waited for one year to get it but now that i've got this one, I want somebody to bring me back the year i "lost" with my z10 (i was loving that phone, but that, was before the Passport lol)

Passport is the beast !

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 04:30 PM
    I came from Q10 and Passport is really great, hopeful, daily useful with all its specs and the great large square screen. Love it

Posted via CB10
    Same journey as me!

 Passport
    08-25-16 04:37 PM
38 12