With my Q10 or Z30 I can set up Bluetooth very simply to only ask "Would you like to call ------------- " and I can answer Yes or No
    this works well and is very fast!!
    I don't see a way to set up this same method with my Passport using the Assistant - Too many questions & Too darn slow!!!!
    Any help is appreciated!!!
    10-05-14 01:17 PM
    I havent played with the assistant app much on the newest OS but cant you just say "call bob" and go from there?
    10-15-14 04:59 PM
    I have the same problem. The old voice control was bad enough with all of its questions, but the new one is even worse - you have to wait for it to read out the numbers for a contact (not just "Bob, home", but "Do you want to call Bob, home, 555-555-5555," and you can't just interrupt it. You can truncate the whole system in the setting, but then you can only use it to make calls and to search the device, which undermines the fun of having an assistant. If you truncate, it harks back to BB7 style voice calling, which was actually very nice and efficient. I just wish we could get this, and all of the other bells and whistles of assistant...
    10-15-14 11:31 PM