On osx and on android there are a number of native application for cloud drives like One Drive, Dropbox, Box, Mega etc.
    What do you prefer to use on your blackberry and Why?
    05-07-15 02:15 AM
    On osx and on android there are a number of native application for cloud drives like One Drive, Dropbox, Box, Mega etc.
    What do you prefer to use on your blackberry and Why?
    Why start off by saying on OSX and Android there are a number of native application for cloud drives like One Drive, Dropbox, Box, Mega etc, when BlackBerry 10 comes with fully integrated native solutions for almost of the above-mentioned? There are Connect to One Drive, Connect to Dropbox, Connect to Box all fully integrated into the file manager and sharing system of the OS. There's also a Mega App available in BlackBerry World. I use a combination of all because they offer different amounts of free storage and have different upload size limitations.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 02:59 AM
    I only use PlayCloud for the sake of the convenience.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    05-07-15 03:28 AM
    I used Google Drive but moved back to Box.net when I got my Passport because I picked up 50GB free back in the day when I believe they were making a push to gain popularity. And it's built in to the native file manager.
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    05-07-15 03:58 AM
    There are Connect to One Drive, Connect to Dropbox, Connect to Box all fully integrated into the file manager and sharing system of the OS. There's also a Mega App available in BlackBerry World.
    My only concern is that when I open native blackberry's 'Box' or 'connect to Dropbox', some photos there appear with out preview, like a blank icon. . As far as i remember, native application from Dropbox or from Box - didn't have such issue..
    05-07-15 05:16 AM
    Box
    Simple
    Works

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    05-07-15 05:19 AM
    I use onedrive across all devices. Love the auto photo sync (most providers have this now though) and with my office 365 subscription, I get unlimited storage

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 05:46 AM
    Onedrive, and Outlook.com is a great fit with the BlackBerry phones. In addition, if you use Office365, you get a huge amount of storage on Onedrive as part of the subscription.
    antikorr and alternator77 like this.
    05-07-15 06:23 AM
    well, i use only box . it comes as a native app with Blackberry OS ..
    05-07-15 06:30 AM
    I use Box because I got 50 GB of free storage when they launched their Android app (or the improved one, I don't remember exactly). I'm pleased with it, it's well integrated into the file manager and I use it for everything (now mostly documents).
    05-07-15 06:30 AM
    I use NAS at home (d-link dns 323).
    Keeps backup of all my data safe and sound.
    Cheap space of 3TB for 0$ monthly.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 07:13 AM
    Well I used connect to one drive until new update and now I can't view the files through filemanager and keeps logging me out.
    Anyone came across this?

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    05-14-15 05:47 PM