Has anyone else been creative in their search for a decent case for the awesome Passport?
    Attached Thumbnails Played Frankenstein with my Passport cases!-1.jpg   Played Frankenstein with my Passport cases!-2.jpg   Played Frankenstein with my Passport cases!-3.jpg   Played Frankenstein with my Passport cases!-4.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    01-25-15 10:38 PM

Oh, wait, wrong Frankenstein.....
    01-25-15 10:55 PM
    I was debating doing this. I'm still a bit torn as to whether or not to buy the OEM flip cover (to achieve exactly what you have done here) or go with the Stilgut leather flip.

I really do like showing off the BlackBerry logo whenever possible... and it looks really good. Maybe there is a place in town that could stamp the Stilgut case though... Oh decisions, decisions.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    HseFly likes this.
    01-25-15 11:19 PM
    I was debating doing this. I'm still a bit torn as to whether or not to buy the OEM flip cover (to achieve exactly what you have done here) or go with the Stilgut leather flip.

I really do like showing off the BlackBerry logo whenever possible... and it looks really good. Maybe there is a place in town that could stamp the Stilgut case though... Oh decisions, decisions.

The Stilgut case looks very good. I have seen a few and that one was on my top three list. I really desired a full up Blackberry case. A journal case like the one for the Playbook would be excellent in my opinion. What I did I feel was kind of risky. Had it not worked (thankfully it did) I would have settled for the simple Kepuch Ultra-thin Victory Case, and made a small hole for the LED notification light.
    01-26-15 12:15 AM
    Since I haven't actually seen the leather flip case and only heard that it is held on by an adhesive, were you able to stick it to the hardshell case itself or is it still attached to the back of your Passport? I'm just curious as there are still times when I would like to be able to show the Passport off in all its naked glory.

01-26-15 03:30 AM
    I've gone for the stilgut, very nicely made and easy to get in out for naked use.

Posted via CB10
    Hilton_K and Serkle K like this.
    01-26-15 03:39 AM
    I've gone for the stilgut, very nicely made and easy to get in out for naked use.

Posted via CB10
    What this guy said.

That being said how does this setup work?!?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    01-26-15 04:10 AM
    It's not possible to adhere the flip case and place the hard case over it, the case itself is too thick and even more so with the adhesive pad. You have to remove the adhesive pad and cut most of the back out, leaving only a spine. The hard case does the rest. If I have some time this evening I'll submit a small drawing.
    01-26-15 08:30 AM
    01-26-15 10:10 AM
    Great work.

I can't really see how you attached the flip to the hard shell case.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    HseFly and EsJayDee like this.
    01-26-15 10:59 AM
    Looks wicked-great! The spotless of your table shames me too!

Posted via CB10
    HseFly likes this.
    01-28-15 11:15 PM