Ok i might be misreading this here but i've noticed phonearena nor phonedog has yet to cover anything on the passport, from what i've searched up, no unboxing, no reviews, nada, whats up with that? I mean i've seen them pounce on newer devices in a heartbeat including the iphone 6 and 6+ but nothing since launch of the passport.
    10-11-14 09:03 AM
    I didnt see reviews from either website but they have covered the passport with a few articles here and their which is good if not better than a review from them perhaps
    10-11-14 09:51 AM
    I didnt see reviews from either website but they have covered the passport with a few articles here and their which is good if not better than a review from them perhaps
    I don't know, it just seems like their avoiding the passport, I mean i've seen then review those crappy little prepaid phones that had neither ios or android on it, but whern a big deal phone like passport comes out, NOTHING.
    10-11-14 09:56 AM
    I've been to their websites, and I wonder if they're able to get free Passport demo units from BlackBerry or if there is another reason for the lack of a Passport review.

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1418 / T-Mobile USA
    10-11-14 11:23 AM
    They have even posted the note 4 review...but I guess they are not interested...but who cares...we have a great review by crackberry right...

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:27 AM
    There are enough crummy, rushed reviews on Passport, base on quick initial impressions.
    The Passport is not the run of the mill Android or iOS device for which they crank out reviews for weekly. I rather have them take their time to learn and live with the Passport before doing the reviews.
    10-11-14 12:50 PM
    Ok i might be misreading this here but i've noticed phonearena nor phonedog has yet to cover anything on the passport, from what i've searched up, no unboxing, no reviews, nada, whats up with that? I mean i've seen them pounce on newer devices in a heartbeat including the iphone 6 and 6+ but nothing since launch of the passport.
    They're probably waiting for the shipment. :-)

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-11-14 01:33 PM