Well.. not sure how would the market react to this new info..

But here is how I feel..
    After being introduced to blackberry by my gf then.. I loved the BBM.. and then I was totally hooked right up till now.. from bold 2 to bold3 to bold 9900 to a z10 now.. and still loving it..

The bb is steady and never gave me problems.. I swear I could smash it on the floor and it will still start with no problems..
    I was truly saddened by the news bb has so many internal company problems and publics perception on bb phones..

I truly believe phones are like a part of a human fashion accessories now.. like example a woman needs to hold a bag.. maybe a Hermes bag for example zzzz...

I am sure.. people will come back to blackberry and I have faith..

Why I say that..?? Cause I once remembered when I'm a small boy I use to hate rayban shaped glasses and I thought it was ******* neady to be wearing one.. and look at where rayban is now.. popular and the fashion is coming back!!

I have faith in you.. and I trust you will make it.. and when I take out my phone I want people heads to turn.. not like a tom **** and Harry iPhone or Samsung.. where no one even bothers

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 01:59 PM
    Nerdy * sorry for mistype*

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 02:00 PM
    This is how I see it. All BlackBerry really have to do is just survive long enough for the competitors to make that small mistake.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 02:02 PM
    Hmmm.. nibble market share bit by bit.. that will throw competitors into making mistakes.. that's the way I see it.. cause giving pressure to competitors will make them more prone to mistakes

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 02:06 PM