I have had my Passport for a while now. No case, haven't been especially careful with it. And still nothing is wrong with it!?

- No glue stains on the back
    - No wobbly keys
    - No separating screen
    - No separating metallic parts
    - No creaking sounds when pressed
    - No loose volume keys
    - No random reboots
    - No unexpected heating
    - No double typing
    - Great battery life
    - Camera responds well
    - Typing flows well, touch and virtual keyboard respond well.

I kind of feel cheated out of the full BlackBerry experience, seems like the people with issues are getting much more intense experiences from their Passports. I tried emulating these problems on my device, but pretending there are issues just isn't the same.

I really hope that BlackBerry decides to introduce more bugs into future updates, so we can finally complain about something again!

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    10-29-14 06:11 AM
    Only issue I'm facing is a weak radio. Hopefully that will get updated with a new OS, or it could just be AT&T messing with me since my SIM is associated with my Z10 and not my PP?
    10-29-14 06:13 AM
    ISWYDT

Seriously, I'm sure some have these issues and issues are always magnified on forums. I don't think it's a huge issue yet. It's a new design and all new designs seem to have issues no matter who makes it.
    10-29-14 06:27 AM
    Maybe cause you feel like some of these issues will happen with ur passport.

Posted via CB10
    dejanh likes this.
    10-29-14 06:29 AM
    Hehe, just got the mighty PP and I must say I was actually expecting at least some issues. But, nada! Physically my specimen is rock solid and I only have a few (expected, thanks to CB) SW glitches.

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    10-29-14 06:40 AM
    I love my passport. Best BlackBerry since the 9900 imo.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:00 AM
    Guess there are always a few duds in mass production.

lol

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:04 AM
    Only issue I'm facing is a weak radio. Hopefully that will get updated with a new OS, or it could just be AT&T messing with me since my SIM is associated with my Z10 and not my PP?
    What do you mean by weak radio? Not getting lte service?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:08 AM
    I have had my Passport for a while now. No case, haven't been especially careful with it. And still nothing is wrong with it!?

- No wobbly keys
    - No separating screen
    - No loose volume keys
    - No random reboots
    - No unexpected heating
    - No double typing
    - Great battery life
    - Camera responds well

I kind of feel cheated out of the full BlackBerry experience, seems like the people with issues are getting much more intense experiences from their Passports. I tried emulating these problems on my device, but pretending there are issues just isn't the same.

I really hope that BlackBerry decides to introduce more bugs into future updates, so we can finally complain about something again!

Trade you my Z10, you'll get random reboots (device or battery issue) and poor battery life (poor design decision that didn't take power users into consideration). I'll get the Passport in my hands sooner

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    10-29-14 08:01 AM
    We need more "my passport is perfect " threads. Seriously

CB10 Runnin Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.938 and Official Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-29-14 08:11 AM
    What do you mean by weak radio? Not getting lte service?

Posted via CB10
    I'm barely getting LTE, with some places dropping to 4G(H+), in places I used to get 5 bars of LTE on my Z10. Have tried different radio files from earlier OS's to no avail. Just called AT&T to update the IMEI to the PP instead of my Z10, no different. It doesn't bother me to much right now, I'll wait for OS upgrades to see if it fixes it.
    10-29-14 08:29 AM
    Maybe cause you feel like some of these issues will happen with ur passport.

Posted via CB10
    or maybe because he is sarcastic...
    MrGlenn likes this.
    10-29-14 08:42 AM
    I get that too just thought it was a t mobile thing

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 08:47 AM
    I think many items get magnified here. Small problems get blown out of proportion perhaps. This would be especially true when you consider our money handed over for a device, society's obsession with perfection, and our love for these devices which help to make our lives simpler and get work done.

Enjoy the new Blackberry Passport....sans creaks and problems.

A step in the right direction!
    10-29-14 08:49 AM
    Good to know you don't have issues. Let the *** slapping commence.

I wouldn't be a **** had you actually just noted that you're really happy with your device instead of taking an underhanded jab at those that have issues. Karma is a *****. Have fun when something goes wrong.

Posted via CB10

OP clarified his intention. I do recommend updating the original post to make this clear.
    Last edited by dejanh; 10-29-14 at 02:17 PM.
    jdhooghe and TGR1 like this.
    10-29-14 09:13 AM
    If you tell them you have the passport they have them in the system already and they shouldnt give you a hard time about it at all.
    10-29-14 09:20 AM
    Ask and yee shall receive!!!! You want some of the "Blackberry experience" ? Having no bugs, no hardware issues on a near flawless phone got you down? Well look no further! I'll give you that excitement that you deserve! Just continue reading below for that wonderful "Blackberry Experience!"

<queue Blackberry Experience>
    You actually bought that stupid square phone? I thought Blackberry closed down? Seriously, you must be like 70 years old if you own a Blackberry. The Passport has 2 year old specs. I mean, who would buy a phone that doesn't have a home button? What a waste of money! You must not be that intelligent.. wasting money on a DOA phone. It doesn't even fit in your pocket. Plus, your phone doesn't have a slow-mo camera. That's just stupid. Where are all the apps? No Instagram - no deal. hahahaha! What a loser!
    </close Blackberry Experience>

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Please, don't thank me, thank the BLACKBERRY EXPERIENCE! And now, that void has been filled. Enjoy your phone.
    10-29-14 09:33 AM

<queue Blackberry Experience>
    You actually bought that stupid square phone? I thought Blackberry closed down? Seriously, you must be like 70 years old if you own a Blackberry. The Passport has 2 year old specs. I mean, who would buy a phone that doesn't have a home button? What a waste of money! You must not be that intelligent.. wasting money on a DOA phone. It doesn't even fit in your pocket. Plus, your phone doesn't have a slow-mo camera. That's just stupid. Where are all the apps? No Instagram - no deal. hahahaha! What a loser!
    </close Blackberry Experience>

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! Please, don't thank me, thank the BLACKBERRY EXPERIENCE! And now, that void has been filled. Enjoy your phone.
    You forgot.
    BlackBerry?? They are still around? I thought they went out of Business.
    10-29-14 09:39 AM
    The important thing here is that BlackBerry addresses the issues and resolves them for those that have issues by replacing/repairing the phones TIMEOUSLY. Personally I would expect nothing less.

May I see your Passport please?
    jakie55 and dejanh like this.
    10-29-14 09:40 AM
    Agree op but the reality is that people who post on the forums as opposed to the vast majority of users out there are aren't as vocal. The number of BlackBerry users is small the number of users on cb is even smaller and of those who have a passport it's miniscule and then the few who have issues is well you get the picture...

Even though the number is small they shouldn't? Be dismissed outright.

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    10-29-14 09:48 AM
    Agree op but the reality is that people who post on the forums as opposed to the vast majority of users out there are aren't as vocal. The number of BlackBerry users is small the number of users on cb is even smaller and of those who have a passport it's miniscule and then the few who have issues is well you get the picture...

Even though the number is small they shouldn't? Be dismissed outright.

Posted via CB10
    This is very true. Even in my thread about the screen splitting, I continue to recommend people to buy the Passport, just make sure you check it thoroughly. What kind of other recommendation can I be expected to make. My screen separated from the rest of the device and 3 out of 5 Passports I bought had defects. It's natural that I would advise caution. The fact that I still recommend the device after all that speaks volumes about it being a good phone. Is it a perfect phone? No, not in my opinion. It is a good phone though.

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    10-29-14 10:01 AM
    Priceless OP!! Very well said.
    10-29-14 10:01 AM

- No wobbly keys
    - No separating screen
    - No loose volume keys
    - No random reboots
    - No unexpected heating
    - No double typing
    - Great battery life
    - Camera responds well

I also have a serious issue with my Passport. For some reason, it has not been purchased by myself (or anyone) for me, it remains somewhere in a warehouse or store shelf and is not in my possession yet. I find this devastating. How am I supposed to have one when I don't have one?
    10-29-14 10:28 AM
    Trade you my Z10, you'll get random reboots (device or battery issue) and poor battery life (poor design decision that didn't take power users into consideration). I'll get the Passport in my hands sooner

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Never had a random reboot since I've owned my Z10...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 10:52 AM
    This is very true. Even in my thread about the screen splitting, I continue to recommend people to buy the Passport, just make sure you check it thoroughly. What kind of other recommendation can I be expected to make. My screen separated from the rest of the device and 3 out of 5 Passports I bought had defects. It's natural that I would advise caution. The fact that I still recommend the device after all that speaks volumes about it being a good phone. Is it a perfect phone? No, not in my opinion. It is a good phone though.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you have acidic hands and just by touching the Passport it just falls apart.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 10:54 AM
49 12