I left home in the morning and the Passport happened to land on the salted drive way in -5 Celsius, return home from work in the afternoon and parked my vehicle far off to the right which I normally park in the middle of the drive way.

I went inside and can't find it any where, lucky enough I had found it right underneath my Venza front passenger's tire, man I thought that's it, I had to drive forward to be able to have my phone and it was face down, lucky I had a case to at least help to protecting the screen from shattering.

Now my passport just slightly bent top-left and bottom -right, the screen lost some coating on 3 spots which are visible on black background due to the pressure created between the tire and the winter salt, the salt left a few damage spot on the case and that about it.

I just wanted to share my story, still work perfect as it should for a 13 months old, I just quite happy with the built quality, imagine it it was and Iphone or my wife Note 3? Even thought there was a news about BlackBerry stop supporting Built for BlackBerry App designation, I still willing to buy another Passport. That's it, please share your story and thanks.
    Passtport stay strong, no screen lifting, slightly damage.-img_20160120_163358.jpg

Passtport stay strong, no screen lifting, slightly damage.-img_20160120_163112.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by okanagan; 01-21-16 at 05:38 PM.
    01-21-16 05:06 PM
    you gotta be nuts if you wanna buy anymore bb10 devices from shopp bb id support someone else selling them used on ebay or swappa
    01-21-16 05:14 PM
    WOW, this phone definitely is built to endure anything this world, or Toyota Venza's throw at it!!

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    01-22-16 01:40 AM
    I'm impressed. It really is the vw golf of phones - i.e a reasonably-priced, functional and good-looking 'tank'.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-22-16 02:30 PM
    you gotta be nuts if you wanna buy anymore bb10 devices from shopp bb id support someone else selling them used on ebay or swappa
    Al's at it again....the BlackBerry warrior that hates shopblackberry, Al are you an independent phone retailer by any chance?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 04:08 PM
    Al's at it again....the BlackBerry warrior that hates shopblackberry, Al are you an independent phone retailer by any chance?

Posted via CB10
    make yourself happy buy all the phones you can why are you so worried about me
    01-22-16 04:25 PM
    I'm confused. The original post made no mention of shopblackberry...

HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro 2, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Blackberry Playbook, Blackberry Z10, HTC One M7, HTC One M8, BlackBerry Passport, Blackberry Passport SE & Blackberry Priv (regrettably)
    01-23-16 01:59 AM