Just wondering how many New Yorker passports are out there! Haven't seen one in the wild yet!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:44 AM
    Just wondering how many New Yorker passports are out there! Haven't seen one in the wild yet!

Posted via CB10
    We're out there...

I said this:

"Being that I work in the financial district here in NYC I've seen a fair share of Passports. However, I see more Classics than Passports. On a recent business trip to London I did see a few Passports floating around. I was in their "Square Mile" which is their financial district. In LA, San Fran & OC California it seems to be all iPhones - hipster country"

In this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post11810417
    07-23-15 02:25 PM
    Here in the Grand Central Station Area!
    Although I have a Classic arriving later today at home....
    So, I can go both ways!

Nathan
    07-23-15 03:01 PM
    Awesome, I'm in Rockland County.- 45 minutes north of NYC. Work in White Plains and have yet to see one! I've had an iPhone 6+, note 4 and the Passport. By far my most productive, enjoyable experience has been the Passport. It's unfortunate that people at my office almost laugh at the device, without even attempting to use it... they call it "the tv". Meanwhile most of these people have iphones with charging cases, which make them really thick and uncomfortable to hold. I have large hands, I can't put this phone down I thoroughly enjoy it, and I'm a phone enthusiast.

Keep up the great work BlackBerry, and never sell your soul to android crap!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 04:04 PM
    Awesome, I'm in Rockland County.- 45 minutes north of NYC. Work in White Plains and have yet to see one! I've had an iPhone 6+, note 4 and the Passport. By far my most productive, enjoyable experience has been the Passport. It's unfortunate that people at my office almost laugh at the device, without even attempting to use it... they call it "the tv". Meanwhile most of these people have iphones with charging cases, which make them really thick and uncomfortable to hold. I have large hands, I can't put this phone down I thoroughly enjoy it, and I'm a phone enthusiast.

Posted via CB10
    Go Yankees!!

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    07-23-15 04:21 PM
    My thoughts exactly...^
    blambtn likes this.
    07-23-15 05:21 PM
    I live in downtown Toronto and I see them everywhere. Almost like home base for them but still

Posted via CB Z30
    07-23-15 05:26 PM
    Awesome, I'm in Rockland County.- 45 minutes north of NYC. Work in White Plains and have yet to see one!

Posted via CB10
    Well, I also work in White Plains and I haven't see you either.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 05:50 PM
    My thoughts exactly...^
    First place baby!!

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 07:08 PM
    Bethpage, Long Island, haven't seen other bb10s.
    07-24-15 12:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just email your co-workers this link lol...
    07-24-15 12:38 PM
    I have one and I saw another on the LIRR yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 01:01 PM
    None recently in Westchester nor NYC despite AT&T selling them now.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 01:19 PM
    I'm in the Flatiron district. I just ordered my Passport today so you probably haven't seen it yet, but I did see a Classic in the salad bar yesterday.
    07-24-15 01:20 PM
    Tribeca, NY

Posted via with my AT&T BlackBerry Passport...
    07-24-15 06:57 PM