April fooled 'ya.
    OnePlus One won by 3%...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:35 AM
    I call this boolchit.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    04-01-15 08:01 AM
    Did they tweet out the results? I didn't see it on the website.
    04-01-15 08:52 AM
    Someone should write about these nonsense "contests" between phones...

There are so many who were unable to vote, got message they had voted before, that their email had been used before (me included), - and some confirmations were sent to Spam etc... a total of nonsense "poll" ..

another side of it - "best" is a very subjective term... what is "best" for me, is not "best" for you,. - so for these "polls" to have any value at all, they need to release a detailed info about "who" their readers are....

How can you say a BMW 4 door Sedan car is "better" than a Mercedes 4 door Sedan?

How can you say a car with 300 Horsepowers are better than one with 200 ?

It all comes down to what you need it for, what job that needs to be done

A BlackBerry Passport, is NOT the best choice for someone who want to play full screen games all the time,
    and a OnePlusOne is NOT the best choice if you are looking for a secured device to connect to your companies BES and do real work!

And why do we need this "i am best" kinda thinking??

The cars considered to be "best" for a certain task, has Never in history been mass produced, and not ever sold as much as the "common mans car" ... And although I would like a nice red Ferrari, it only has two seats, and I can't transport anything in it, and it is not suitable for the roads where I live,... and if anything happens to the vehicle, it would bankrupt me to fix it.

some will need 2 vehicles, one to carry the family of 5 safe to a destination, and be able to carry their luggage, But if you also need a vehicle to transport pallets of goods, a family car would not be good.

Is OSX better than Windows?
    This has also been "debated" over and over and over - ever since it was released...
    Does it really matter?
    Some like one, some like the other,... They both can be used to do similar tasks, but without the correct Program, you can't do anything..
    The calendar and contact system on OSX is terrible, compared to what is available on platforms, but in other aspects OSX is a better workhorse than Windows... It all comes down to what you are using it for!

There are no such thing as being "best".. every week, new technology and hardware are invented/produced, so what has the strongest "engine" today, WILL be outperformed within short time.

BlackBerry is also Not a hardware company, it is a Software + Service company, that Also produce hardware, to be able to guarantee the security from end-to-end.

You don't need to be "biggest" in anything to have success and have a stable profitable business, - if it were so, there would only be 1 company for each group of work/service/hardware.

Some of the most profitable and better companies, you have never heard about, and never will...
    scorepion, NYTOC83 and Jrox74 like this.
    04-01-15 09:44 AM

There are so many who were unable to vote, got message they had voted before, that their email had been used before (me included), - and some confirmations were sent to Spam etc... a total of nonsense "poll" ..

another side of it - "best" is a very subjective term... what is "best" for me, is not "best" for you,. - so for these "polls" to have any value at all, they need to release a detailed info about "who" their readers are....

How can you say a BMW 4 door Sedan car is "better" than a Mercedes 4 door Sedan?

A BlackBerry Passport, is NOT the best choice for someone who want to play full screen games all the time,
    and a OnePlusOne is NOT the best choice if you are looking for a secured device to connect to your companies BES and do real work!

The cars considered to be "best" for a certain task, has Never in history been mass produced, and not ever sold as much as the "common mans car" ... And although I would like a nice red Ferrari, it only has two seats, and I can't transport anything in it, and it is not suitable for the roads where I live,... and if anything happens to the vehicle, it would bankrupt me to fix it.

some will need 2 vehicles, one to carry the family of 5 safe to a destination, and be able to carry their luggage, But if you also need a vehicle to transport pallets of goods, a family car would not be good.

This has also been "debated" over and over and over - ever since it was released...
    Does it really matter?
    Some like one, some like the other,... They both can be used to do similar tasks, but without the correct Program, you can't do anything..
    The calendar and contact system on OSX is terrible, compared to what is available on platforms, but in other aspects OSX is a better workhorse than Windows... It all comes down to what you are using it for!

There are no such thing as being "best".. every week, new technology and hardware are invented/produced, so what has the strongest "engine" today, WILL be outperformed within short time.

BlackBerry is also Not a hardware company, it is a Software + Service company, that Also produce hardware, to be able to guarantee the security from end-to-end.

You don't need to be "biggest" in anything to have success and have a stable profitable business, - if it were so, there would only be 1 company for each group of work/service/hardware.

Some of the most profitable and better companies, you have never heard about, and never will...
    Yes Biased poll! Same thing happened with me. Can't vote

With diplomatic Passport
    04-01-15 10:28 AM
    The most ridiculous of results!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 10:40 AM
    The pollsters were bound and determined NOT to let an "irrelevant phone from a dead company" win. They made it easy for Androidians to vote, and Shackled BlackBerrians.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 10:49 AM
    Couldn't vote either. Email never came to me and went to nowhere.
    04-01-15 11:04 AM
    Not surprised. The One Plus One had a huge cult following made up of people who actually would go out and vote en masse for their phone, much like the crackberrians loll. Contrast this with the average samsun or apple user who have better things to do with their time

#CB10 #WorkWide
    TGR1 and exiledcanadian like this.
    04-01-15 11:09 AM
    Very true!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 11:17 AM
    The OnePlusOne phone have Chinese labourers working for 10 cents an hour to solicit blogs making sure they win. Other then that I don't know a single person who owns that ugly phone.
    04-01-15 03:21 PM
    I couldn't even vote for it because of that 'you've already voted with this e-mail error'... so... that's one (two, OK... three votes) that weren't counted for the Passport. Damn their voter suppression tactics!
    04-01-15 03:58 PM
    If you tried voting from the Passport, there is a high chance you got an error because Passport's(BB10) auto-fill adds a space after the email address.

Some Blackberrians do not deserve their PP, they should switch to the other fruit company
    04-01-15 04:05 PM

Does it really matter?

You could cut this and sum it up rather easily. They're nothing more than polls designed to suck people into clicking links and BlackBerry users get sucked into it HARD, all in a desire to see their brand win. Not exactly a secret. lol.
    04-01-15 04:06 PM
    If you tried voting from the Passport, there is a high chance you got an error because Passport's(BB10) auto-fill adds a space after the email address.

Some Blackberrians do not deserve their PP, they should switch to the other fruit company
    Lol... I doubt. Sounds like bad JS coding to me.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 04:13 PM
    Reader�s choice smartphone � Mobile Madness 2015: The Winner is�yes the BlackBerry Passport won awesome friggen phone I'm loving it yahooooo lol

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 04:25 PM
    Black Berry PASSPORT wins yes ,the best is the best ..... Beating out the Samsung Note and One Plus ....
    They can say what they want to bash Blackberry. Quality like cream always rises to the top.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    04-01-15 04:48 PM
    Reader’s choice smartphone – Mobile Madness 2015: The Winner is…yes the BlackBerry Passport won awesome friggen phone I'm loving it yahooooo lol

Posted via CB10
    Black Berry PASSPORT wins yes ,the best is the best ..... Beating out the Samsung Note and One Plus ....
    They can say what they want to bash Blackberry. Quality like cream always rises to the top.
    Another thread where no one reads the OP!!
    TGR1 and jmr1015 like this.
    04-01-15 06:13 PM
    Another thread where no one reads the OP!!
    LOL.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 06:29 PM
    yuuup !
    04-01-15 06:39 PM
    PASSPORT WON!! The 2015 Best Smartphone Reader's choice!!!!!!-img_20150401_175036_edit.png

Twitter: @LOCOSDEL136 | Passport AT&T | BBM Pin: 2C060901 | Channel Pin: C000CE943
    04-01-15 06:49 PM
    I like how everyone says the results are biased and polls in general are inconclusive, yet when CB overwhelms a poll and eventually makes BlackBerry win we're always chanting about "the best mobile phones ever" while at the same time denying BlackBerry won because of the sheer volume of this community.
    johnny_bravo72, TGR1 and LazyEvul like this.
    04-01-15 06:56 PM
    I call this boolchit.
    This is how I will swear on the internet now, lol
    ubizmo and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    04-01-15 08:01 PM
    It is great that Blackberry had the winner and another top 4 finisher. Any good news is.... GOOD NEWS....... The Passport is an amazing device and although the Blackberry fans are more motivated and loyal than others shouldn't diminish the results.. A win is a win.... and I will take it!!!!

Good Job Blackberry and Passport!!!
    04-01-15 08:30 PM
    I wish Inside BlackBerry Blog would pick up on this and then the joke is complete.
    TGR1 likes this.
    04-01-15 08:51 PM
46 12