Passport is a whole different beast to the Classic. Not right to compare the two. It's all about what you want from the phone. Classic will deliver what you come to expect. The Passport will take you places you never thought you could go with a phone...

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 04:18 PM
    I do agree to the most part but there is no mouse in the passport the one that has mouse really is the classic

Posted via CB10
    The keyboard is the mouse.

Working Wide with my Passport to Perfection
    04-20-15 06:10 PM
    I own a Passport, but sometimes play with the thought of owning a Classic.
    But I realize how much I love this Passport and would miss so much about it, it's head turning looks and awesome experience.
    Only problem I have is the awkwardness of jogging, have to hold it like I'm constantly reading it, tho I have a newer case with a huge lip all around I'm thinking would give me a better grip

Posted by Jzamalot
    04-20-15 09:21 PM
    I have both but am so used to the bigger viewing area and faster processor that I find myself switching back to the Passport.
    The Classic, however, is less fatiguing on the hands when you're on the Internet for hours at a time, lol

SQW-100-3 10.3.2.500 Allergy/Pulmonary
    04-20-15 09:52 PM
    How long did it take you to come up with that?
    04-20-15 10:16 PM
    The keyboard is the mouse.

It's not a mouse (pointer) but rather a scrolling wheel

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 03:29 AM
    For the time being I'm still on my classic, I miss. Flicking things up though.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's one of the main reasons I didn't opt for the classic myself, always find myself swiping back to delete words just to find it doesn't work haha

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 06:40 PM
    It's not a mouse (pointer) but rather a scrolling wheel

Posted via CB10
    Now you can zoom in out with keyboard. And if you double tap it becomes mouse when typing

I like classic but I like three touch sensitive keyboard more. Wouldn't want to go back to pressing alt m for . And screen size passport perfect
    04-23-15 04:16 AM
    It was so hard for me to choose between passport and classic at the store. I had a Q10 and didn't know what to get instead of my little blackberry. Passport's screen and touch sensetive keyboard was so amazing, but the size and keyboard of classic was so much more convinient to use. After an hour of testing I decided to get the Classic. Now, a week later, I want to buy passport too. Please, stop me...
    04-23-15 02:01 PM
    I used to have an old LG Keybo back in the day, it had a keyboard similar in shape and size to the Passport and I had no idea how much I'd missed it until I got this Passport. No I don't know if I could ever go back

 BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.1865 
    04-23-15 09:43 PM
    So I think that the most importantly, like a laptop, it has a physical keyboard and a sort of mouse (capacitive touch feature on keyboard) that are both separate from the screen.
    Can anyone tell me, does the Passports touch keyboard have the same functions of the Classics touchpad yet? Can it be used as a pointer in the Web browser now?

Classically posted.
    04-24-15 01:46 AM
    Now you can zoom in out with keyboard. And if you double tap it becomes mouse when typing

I like classic but I like three touch sensitive keyboard more. Wouldn't want to go back to pressing alt m for . And screen size passport perfect
    You can double space for.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 04:04 AM
    Can anyone tell me, does the Passports touch keyboard have the same functions of the Classics touchpad yet? Can it be used as a pointer in the Web browser now?

Classically posted.
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 04:06 AM

Classically posted.
    No, it doesn't even come close to the actual trackpad of the Classic. Even though some members keep saying the touch keyboard is a trackpad replacement, it simply is not.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 06:38 AM
39 12