My Passport would often auto-adjust the volume to the max (full volume) when playing youtube videos through the stock browser. It is extremely loud when playing videos. I would have to quickly lower the volume when it happens. It will adjust the volume to the fullest at random times when videos are about to start. It will sometime set the volume to the max at one video and sometimes would not at all and would be normal for awhile. I think this problem started when the last two BB10 updates was installed. In the Main-Volume area, the volume is always set to middle, headphones audio boost on and Always-Adjust Media-Volume on. Even when the Always-Adjust-Media-Volume is off, the problem is still there. It has come to a point where I stopped using the Passport to watch videos and only at a computer. Please help as nothing has worked for me.

My BB10 version: 10.3.2.2472
    Last edited by Dragonium; 10-13-15 at 04:27 PM.
    10-13-15 03:38 PM
    It happened to my Q10 a few times. I don't think anything is wrong with your phone. I think it's the OS, I am running the same OS as you. Maybe the next update will fix this bug.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 04:01 PM
    Thank you for responding to assure myself that I am not the one with the problem. However, it has been a couple of updates already and the problem has not go away. Also, I noticed that battery life has not been as great since the previous updates on my Passport.
    10-13-15 04:26 PM
    My volume problem started with the last update. Maybe connect your phone to BlackBerry link and reload the OS. Do not restore from back up, do a fresh install. You will lose some of your data though, if you don't already have your contacts and calendar stored with your email provider.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 04:38 PM
    I'm not alone! I too have this ever so annoying problem.

It's bizarre, but definitely annoying. If I reload the os does mean a complete wipe?

Mike

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 06:03 AM