Hi i'd be interested to know what everyone would be willing to pay for a vinyl skin for the original passport.
    I've made up a few test samples today and they're not far off being ready for a production run. I'll be selling them on ebay internationally so will be available to most.
    So far I've got a few colours on order in the 4d carbon vinyl, it's the best quality I can find.
    Any ideas would be welcome too as they're not very common, I can only find a few available

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 11:51 AM
    As a bench, I paid approx $20 for this (3M) one, pretty nice, fitting perfect (except the front sticker, too narrow) and moreover seems very durable (3 months, no scratch, no sticking problem).
    As an advice (it's bad practice but ...), I'll order one and take the dimensions from there ...
    Passport vinyl skins-cpas4i4w8aa1olu.jpg-large.jpg
    12-09-15 12:37 PM
    I'd probably pay up to $25-30 depending on quality. Anyone know why dbrand don't carry them?
    12-09-15 12:56 PM
    I'm looking to list them at �8.99 with free postage and they'll be amazing quality as I use a very high quality machine with 4m vinyl.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:44 PM
    How about some for my ATT version of the PP?
    12-09-15 04:40 PM
    I'd love to but I haven't got access to one to take the measurements. If you can accurately measure yours with some callipers I can probably get pretty close

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 04:51 PM
    Post a link to your Ebay page. I'll buy one.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    12-09-15 11:36 PM
    Post a link to your Ebay page. I'll buy one.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    How about no. - http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html

Self Promotion or Advertising - Mobile Nations maintains a no advertising policy in the forums. Any member found to be advertising, promoting or leaching traffic (including via paid link forwarders) for profit or personal gain will receive a warning PM, and have offending post(s) reviewed by the local moderation team. The local moderation team and Community Manager will work with the member to either a) resolve the issue, or b) issue an appropriate ban. Private Messages or Emails to members soliciting your service will also not be tolerated and accounts found to be doing so will be subject to a ban.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-10-15 12:18 AM