Very satisfied. I've had mine for 1 yr and 3 months now, and I can see using it til it dies (which I hope it won't)...
    03-11-16 05:18 PM
    I love the square screen of the Passport� Square just makes for a great reading experience and I read more than watch videos.
    This describes what I do with my phone (Q10) as well. Thanks for your comments, I think it's helped me decide on Priv versus Passport :-)
    03-11-16 06:09 PM
    Totally!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    03-11-16 10:09 PM
    How's the battery life of your passport for those using it for a year or more? Does it still make it to the whole day with a single charge? Heavy and moderate users, anyone?

 📱
    03-13-16 07:41 AM
    I've been using my Passport for a little bit over a year now and still can't see myself replacing it with anything else! hats off BB for creating the ultimate communications device.
    pale_face likes this.
    03-13-16 01:04 PM
    Bought from ShopBlackBerry a Passport SE end of December 2015..coming from a Z10. Words here can't describe how well this device works! Simply the best.

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    03-13-16 01:19 PM
    which is best? priv or passport?
    03-13-16 01:40 PM
    Year 2 with my PP and still the best device in the world!

Posted via Passport Running 10.3.2.2876
    03-13-16 01:55 PM
    which is best? priv or passport?
    For me Passport

Sent via Passport SE
    03-13-16 03:09 PM
    No network on this beauty so until fixed,no..

Passport to heaven..
    03-13-16 05:19 PM
    I got mine in May 2015 after my Z10 collapsed. I picked up a Priv from TMO about a month ago, and ran it for about 2 weeks. After this trial period, I went back to my Passport and gave the Priv to my business partner who is a fan of Android. I am well pleased with my Passport as apps such as Instagram, etc. are not necessary to my real life. I need BBM, email, text, and phone in order to run my business, and I don't need a bunch of noise to distract me.

In fact, I'm resurrecting my Z10 as my backup as I really liked that phone.
    Eduard Pertinez likes this.
    03-13-16 07:08 PM
    Yes, the only issue that annoys me is that after a phone call when I take the device off my ear, I often get a black screen, so to end the call I have to press the power button first. Incredibly annoying actaully.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    03-21-16 03:15 AM
    Ladies & gents.

Are you still satisfied with your Passport?

You surely watched all the videos when it came out. The BB Landingpage and of course the reviews here.

I was hyped up by watching the youtube videos in January 2015 and I bought it on February. Since then, I am thankful for having such a great device.

Now we have August. What it is your state now?

Still happy? Waiting for the next big thing from BB?

I am still happy having such a simple and unique device. I just ordered a cognac brown holster and a red case to spice up things. Nothing to complain. All is great!
    The best post for deciding to buy the BB Passport! Thanks!
    03-21-16 03:55 AM
    Absolutely!

BlackBerry Passport | 10.3.2.2836 | SQW100-1
    03-21-16 05:12 AM
    My Passport SE has been ticking me off for the last couple of months and it is getting more unbearable by the day. Android app performance has gone in the toilet. Data keeps dropping out. Power button is sticking. Apps dont respond. Double typing has started. Some apps like the photos app act like they are possessed jumping around.

I've done full wipes and reinstalls with no restores three times and the issues remain.

If 10.3.3 doesn't improve things I am done as the Passport is no longer meeting my needs. Really disappointed. My BlackBerry experience isn't ending on a high note :-(
    03-23-16 11:57 PM
    I've had 2 replaced under warranty the last one is refurbished. I think its great. I love the set up of the HUB, I think the battery life is outstanding and I think the ability to expand and resize and right justify emails and other docs is fantastic.
    03-24-16 12:22 AM
    Love the passport. Issue with apps. The camera is excellent. Use with a software called MIX from Amazon

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 06:30 AM
    I've had my White Passport since June of 2015 and I'm still very happy with it. No problems yet. I only use Blackberry World apps. Lately I just wish I could swipe once to switch apps but it's no biggie. I love the swipe gestures and it will never get old to me. Durability has been great. I've dropped it 4 or 5 times (from a good height concrete and tiles) and luckily no malfunction or breaks. I don't use a case nor a screen protector
    03-25-16 11:00 PM
    The passport is very good at the things it's designed to do. I love how effortless bb10 software is on the passport and how all of the gestures do what they are supposed to every time without any delay. My passport has some weird issues in particular the sound shutting off for notifications unannounced or the keyboard backlight not working for whatever reason, however, my android and iphone phones have issues just the same. Also, the passport feels like a monster in my hands it feels like a solid bulletproof device and it's like nothing else out there. Have the Priv, the Experia, the iphone, the passport is the one I keep going back to as my main b i t c h every time.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 11:46 PM
    I'm happy with not only the Passport, but BB10 as a whole. It's a truly productive OS.

I use a Z10, Passport and Classic. The Classic is my daily driver, but I flip between all three. I use the Passport when I know I'm going to need the awesome battery life and a huge screen.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    03-26-16 12:31 AM
    The PP is the one device that I have no desire to change. With regular smartphones, I always wanted to change them regularly.
    03-26-16 02:41 AM
    Bought my Passport in October 2014. Loved it then and love it even more now. Computer in my pocket!

Amazing Blackberry Passport!
    That's how I would describe it too - a pocket computer.
    03-26-16 02:45 AM
    Yes, the only issue that annoys me is that after a phone call when I take the device off my ear, I often get a black screen, so to end the call I have to press the power button first. Incredibly annoying actaully.

Easy remedy: use the phone to your ear, if you prefer it that way (although 90% of my calls are on loudspeaker with the phone flat) always keep the phone horizontal when needing to see the screen to operate the keypad. Once you start to twist it vertically, the screen goes black again.
    03-26-16 02:47 AM
    I'm ready to part with my Passport SE and will stay with all screen phone like the Z30. The size and form are the deciding factors for me. It's just too big for my lifestyle. I also typed so much faster on VKB even though I practiced a lot on the PKB so I can type faster. That's just me though. I know this an awesome device and I was infatuated with it for several months. But now it's time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    Haven't you been using Virtual Assist for your typing needs? I use it all the time for texts, emails, short notes, reminders. It takes the strain out of typing unnecessarily. If you want to write a novel, use a laptop?
    03-26-16 02:53 AM
    Thanks, I'll try that but it is only recently that I started having that problem. And yes, I keep the sensor clean....

03-26-16 03:08 AM
614 ... 1314151617 ...