I have an older version of snapchat that works great on my Q10, until I realized snapchat has noticed I am using an extremely outdated version of their app. So now when I view stories or videos, their ghost will pop up and say, "to view this, update to the latest version ". Problem is when I download snapchat from the Google play store (snap), whenever you take a picture the screen just goes black after you've taken your picture. I've tried sending this to friends to see if they still get my picture but nope, still a black screen.

Now I remember the latest version working on my Z devices. Not sure. So passport users, does the latest version of snapchat work for you?

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-10-14 04:16 PM
    No passport users have snapchat? Maybe you could side load sanp2chat and see how that does for you. There is a huge thread on this , with the link for it.
    10-15-14 06:34 PM
    No. Snapchat works terribly. Appears OK until you receive snaps and can't see them in full. Can't record video, can only send square snaps and they are the wrong way round. I installed snap2chat, but I have most of the same issues.

It would be nice to see it released on Amazon and optimised for Passport. Currently, snapchat is pretty much out of the question unless anyone else knows something I don't.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:28 PM
    Agree with jackbuck, I use it, it's very laggy but I'm addicted so I'm at a loss.

Posted on CB 10 (Passport)
    10-15-14 10:11 PM
    I think it will improve

Posted on CB 10 (Passport)
    10-15-14 10:12 PM
    It's very bad on my Passport. Pictures get cut off and you can't see them fully, it crashes a lot, you can only send square pictures and they're also turned the wrong way around its simply awful. I haven't tried Snap2chat on my Passport so I can't comment on it.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 11:44 AM
    Have you guys read the post about what's coming to BBM? You can send timed messages so essentially no more need for snap chat!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-18-14 11:48 AM
    Snap2chat is great

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 12:25 PM
    It works perfectly for me! love how they fit with the square screen! Videos are great too! Couldn't be happier!
    10-22-14 04:42 PM