Hi everyone,

My brother is in the USA at the moment.
    I'm trying to convert him from his samsung s5 (he really doesn't like it as he uses it for work and he says it's just inadequate. )
    He wants to see it, where can he go to look at it and buy it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 01:49 PM
    Only place right now is order it... I went to Canada to look at mine before I bought. As far as I know there isn't a place to buy it in the U.S but I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 01:52 PM
    Only place right now is order it... I went to Canada to look at mine before I bought. As far as I know there isn't a place to buy it in the U.S but I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Oh no. He wants to see it before he buys one though. Wants to compare to the note 4.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:15 PM
    From what I know no one in the USA carries the passport. Best bet is find someone who had it and ask them to check it out. Or look at tons of photos and YouTube videos.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:17 PM
    As others have stated, there isn't a carrier in the USA that sells it, but T-Mobile and AT&T will support it if you put purchase it unlocked from Amazon and directly from Blackberry. I'm sure if he buys it, tries it out and doesn't like it, I'm sure that he would be able to sell it for close to what he bought it for on places like eBay. I haven't read too many negative things about the phone, but the ones that don't like it have the usual complaints about BBRY phones, no apps (or no big name apps) and the size. But those are all things that need to be taken into consideration when you buy the Passport. They need to ask themselves why are they getting this phone and what will the be using it for?
    12-03-14 02:40 PM
    As others have stated, there isn't a carrier in the USA that sells it, but T-Mobile and AT&T will support it if you put purchase it unlocked from Amazon and directly from Blackberry. I'm sure if he buys it, tries it out and doesn't like it, I'm sure that he would be able to sell it for close to what he bought it for on places like eBay. I haven't read too many negative things about the phone, but the ones that don't like it have the usual complaints about BBRY phones, no apps (or no big name apps) and the size. But those are all things that need to be taken into consideration when you buy the Passport. They need to ask themselves why are they getting this phone and what will the be using it for?
    Well he needs the screen size and for emails.
    Thanks for the input, ill let him know and see what he wants to do.

Thanks for all the help people...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 03:33 PM
    People have report that an AT&T store in Manhattan has them in stock

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 10:28 PM
    Many of the stores that sell unlocked import phones/ do repairs usually carry new release phones like the passport.

Search craigslist, you may find a store that has imported unlocked stock and is advertising it on CL
    12-04-14 03:13 AM
    I am the Detroit metro area and the only place I know of that carries the passport is across the border in Windsor Ontario. I have yet to see a used one on Craigslist.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-04-14 04:27 AM
    Thanks everyone for all the feedback. Appriciate it

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:33 AM