OK guys, if we get back to the problem.

Normally if it accepts your usual Sim and doesn't accept your new one, then something is wrong with the Sim card

Posted via CB10
    Based on OP's troubleshooting, bobshine's advice sounds right. If the OP's original SIM works, and all three unlocks are indicated and the new SIM inside the phone produces a technical error, sounds like the SIM to me. Has the OP tried another SIM to verify?

-- Passport, VMO, Toronto CA
    05-18-15 03:22 AM
    If you bought a phone on an o2 network and some feature of it didn't work, they'll repair or replace it. If your not happy with it you can return it under sales of good act. If bought online, your also covered by the distance selling regulation which gives you 14 days no quibble returns.

O2store were more than happy to help with my brothers passport, which he bought from amazon on o2 network.

Whether this is a software and or hardware fault it's hard to say, but there are services offered on ebay to replace and solder the simcard reader.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 06:48 AM
    Based on OP's troubleshooting, bobshine's advice sounds right. If the OP's original SIM works, and all three unlocks are indicated and the new SIM inside the phone produces a technical error, sounds like the SIM to me. Has the OP tried another SIM to verify?

Sim card would be the cheapest and easiest option to check

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 06:49 AM
    If you bought a phone on an o2 network and some feature of it didn't work, they'll repair or replace it. If your not happy with it you can return it under sales of good act. If bought online, your also covered by the distance selling regulation which gives you 14 days no quibble returns.

O2store were more than happy to help with my brothers passport, which he bought from amazon on o2 network.

Whether this is a software and or hardware fault it's hard to say, but there are services offered on ebay to replace and solder the simcard reader.

Posted via CB10
    Op has said already that he bought it unlocked and was using it on O2, not that he had it on contract. O2 don't sell the passport so the sale of goods act doesn't apply to them in this instance as they clearly weren't the vendor.

Amazon don't to the best of my knowledge do phone contracts and the passport your brother bought from them was either unlocked (as that is officially the way that Amazon sells them) or he bought it on the Amazon website from a third party. It all depends what you mean when you say "on the O2 network". You either mean that the phone is locked to O2 (op's isn't) or that it was purchased on O2 contract (not from O2 as they don't sell it) from a third party or that simply, it was an unlocked phone that happened to have an O2 sim in it.

In any event, O2 store would never offer to replace the handset as (for the last time) they haven't got any!

Pretty obvious what your game is mate. O2 would never put themselves in a position where you swagger on in there with a phone they didn't sell to you and you complain it's not working correctly on the Three network but works ok on O2 and ask them to repair or replace it free of charge because you're such a good customer. (just not one of theirs)

Troll on somewhere else mate and stop trying to pass your twaddle on as fact.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    05-18-15 09:29 AM
    Constructive advice to op: try replacing the Three sim, it may be defective. Is it a proper nano sim or did you cut it down yourself to fit? If that doesn't work, RETURN your handset to the place where YOU BOUGHT IT FROM and ask for a repair or replacement. If for some reason that is not an option, O2 will offer advice and may well offer to send it to BlackBerry for you. (they may not however as it works fine on their network).

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    05-18-15 09:43 AM
    Your trolling is getting really boring now. Suggest you get your facts straight.
    05-18-15 09:58 AM
    You can post as many pics as you like purporting to show (but not actually showing) that O2 sell Passports. It won't change the fact that they don't.

0/10

Posted via CB10
    guygardner73 likes this.
    05-18-15 10:13 AM
    I am not even a citizen of the UK but yet a simple visit to o2.co.uk will show that O2 does not sell the Passport. Even on their community page, people are asking IF O2 will ever carry the Passport.

Taking snips from Amazon and posting them proves nothing. Those Amazon ads lists COMPATIBLE networks not dealer networks. The last picture posted basically says that the phone can work with O2, not that O2 sells the phone. The ad clearly states "Dispatched from and sold BY Amazon", not O2.

And the previous ad posted is definitely Carphone Warehouse.

guygardner73 likes this.
    05-18-15 11:17 AM
    Your trolling is getting really boring now. Suggest you get your facts straight.
    http://s29.postimg.org/3pzc82mp3/passport.png
    Link or back under your bridge troll boy. I suggest you give up, you're not fooling anyone and frankly you're embarrassing yourself.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582 O2 UK
    05-18-15 12:14 PM
    Link or back under your bridge troll boy. I suggest you give up, you're not fooling anyone and frankly you're embarrassing yourself.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-P...UvbUpU11645188

Listen kiddo, if you don't know how to search "blackberry passport" Amazon, I suggest you take an internet training course for beginners. Unfortunately I won't stoop down to your level, as frankly I can see past your trolling attempts.
    I won't be replying any further to after this message either, as I've taken the advice "don't feed the troll". Put bluntly, you're now blocked, and on the ignore list, good riddance you internet troll.
    05-18-15 12:35 PM
    Haha, so you call someone a troll for saying O2 don't sell the passport and then attempt to provide proof that they do sell it by posting first the CPW website and then Amazon.

Troll on sunshine.

05-18-15 02:18 PM
36 12