I have some bluetooth issues with my passport. In most cases when bluetooth is paired with a device, bluetooth connections freezes and stuck. That happens with my car bluetooth stereo, for example. It is Alpine CDE 133BT, flashed with latest firmware available. It connects with the phone, shows connections, I am able to read phone book from the unit and make/answer calls. Then, after couple of minutes the head unit loss connection with the phone. The phone bluetooth shows there is active connection with the car head unit. Meanwhile, if I receive a call, the phone freezes when I answer. If I try to turn off bluetooth from fading menu, it denies to do that, and if I try one more time, then the bluetooth switches off. Is there any cure for that annoying bluetooth problem? My Passport had latest software updates. It has that problem before update, even before software update of my bluetooth car audio..

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:34 PM
    Bluetooth is an issue since I got the Passport. Motorola, Jawbone and BlackBerry devices are lucky to connect on 1st try. Many times during a call, I loose connection and when checking the phone, somehow bluetooth has been turned off.

Posted from my Passport
    10-01-15 03:01 PM
    So it is a hardware issue and will never got better with a software update...?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:10 AM
    Bluetooth is an issue since I got the Passport. Motorola, Jawbone and BlackBerry devices are lucky to connect on 1st try. Many times during a call, I loose connection and when checking the phone, somehow bluetooth has been turned off.

Posted from my Passport
    The issue is with the Bluetooth module in your Passport. This has been documented in many posts from several months ago. My first Passport had it. I returned it to Amazon under warranty, and the second Passport's Bluetooth has been perfect. I recommend getting your Passport replaced before the warranty runs out.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-03-15 05:54 AM