I was on a call on my passport and after the call i put it in my back pocket. I took it out in 2-4 mins and i noticed that it was rebooting on me. Once the 100% boot was complete the Passport went back in the reboot loop and its been doing that ever since. Its been 3 days and no luck in restoring it. Is there was way to access the password keeper information in the phone. Cuz thats all the info i need from it, i can connect it to link and i have already removed the pics, videos and other stuff which i can.

Please help
    06-17-16 03:49 PM
    I was on a call on my passport and after the call i put it in my back pocket. I took it out in 2-4 mins and i noticed that it was rebooting on me. Once the 100% boot was complete the Passport went back in the reboot loop and its been doing that ever since. Its been 3 days and no luck in restoring it. Is there was way to access the password keeper information in the phone. Cuz thats all the info i need from it, i can connect it to link and i have already removed the pics, videos and other stuff which i can.

Please help
    Have you tried a hard reboot of device...hold power button down for 20-30 seconds. That typically forces a reboot but in your circumstance it may interrupt the issue you have.
    Another alternative is to connect to PC and try to force device recognition in BBLINK if it isn't recognized by trying the hard reboot again while connected.

Unless you can force recognition to enable a backup or unless you have previously backed up Password keeper I don't think there is any way to retrieve that info from a failed device.
    Good luck!

I see now that you can connect to Link...are you able to backup the PKDATA ?if so you should be able to restore that to a working device.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 04:42 PM
    i had the same issue... did the 20 second hold on the power button, now my passport is loading up properly. thanks to OP and to responder!
    07-29-16 09:34 AM
    I agree with what is posted above however I just experienced it myself And I tried something different and it worked.

I just finished using my phone and set them a quick charger and boom it started rebooting it wouldn't stop. It would load and then reboot.

After a couple hard reset holding power button. It rebooted and turned off.

I noticed my Passport was hot as hell. So I put ice in a sandwich bag and put that bag inside another sandwich bag. Then placed a pillow case over the ice pack and set my Passport on it.

Once it felt chilled, I turned on and no issues since.

I did an immediate backup again to be safe but still no reboot issues.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T
    07-29-16 09:38 PM
    I had a similar issue where it just got stuck.

Somehow I think at some point the cache management is iffy? Had to do a hard reboot and its fine.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    07-31-16 05:27 AM
    Mine happened after my toddler chew on my phone. It got wet and bootloop happen. Maybe the saliva got in and cause that. It stop after I put my phone on a bag of silica gel for few hour. Is it possible that you got your phone a little wet by rain or anything?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 09:59 AM