Hi guys, I was wondering if you can do spell check correction on the passport without having to tap the word on the screen?

From what I can tell, double tapping the keyboard brings up the little cursor circle and you can scroll over to the misspelled word but you can't correct it without touching the glass. Is this correct?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 04:18 AM
    The physical keyboard is split into three different parts for word selection. You can swipe up on the keyboard underneath the word you want to take in order to select it, essentially the way you can on the virtual keyboard on the all touch devices.. You never have to touch the screen at all to make corrections.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    11-25-15 05:59 AM
    I wonder how it works in classic. Thinking of buying one but will be missing this feature from my passport.
    11-25-15 06:35 AM
    I understand about the flicking. I was just wondering about the words that get mistyped when typing fast that you have to go back and retype.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 07:57 AM
    I understand about the flicking. I was just wondering about the words that get mistyped when typing fast that you have to go back and retype.

Posted via CB10
    If you're moving so fast that you hit the space bar and move on to the next word before realizing the error, there's no other fix than using the touch screen or double tapping the keyboard to bring up and navigate the cursor to go back.

If the correctly spelled word isn't coming up as an automatic correction when you spell something wrong and want it to do so, just make your word correction more aggressive than it currently is in your phone's settings.

JB

11-25-15 02:07 PM
    I wonder how it works in classic. Thinking of buying one but will be missing this feature from my passport.
    Classic doesn't have the touch capacitive keyboard like the Passport does. It will work the same way any other PKB phone does minus the passport.

JB

11-25-15 02:08 PM