I soft reset my bb passport but it freeze after 53%. The screen is black and empty. But when I push the vol. Up and down, it restart again and starting again at 0% of deleting my data. And now it is not opening and with a yellow triangle icon with www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. Your help will be vary much appreciated.
    06-25-17 01:58 AM
    BB10-0015 is 'bad radio file' I think. You will need to reload the OS onto your device - unfortunately any data not saved to your SD card is lost.
    To restore, you will need a PC with a BlackBerry Link, or (preferably) the CORRECT autoloader for 10.3.3 for the Passport. All being well, it should only take a couple of hours to sort out. Let us know how you get on.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 06:24 AM
    I soft reset my bb passport but it freeze after 53%. The screen is black and empty. But when I push the vol. Up and down, it restart again and starting again at 0% of deleting my data. And now it is not opening and with a yellow triangle icon with www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. Your help will be vary much appreciated.
    Try sachesi and flashig only radio (if I remember correctly sachesi has had that option)
    Ps: I am not sure because sachesi won't work on my machine which have Arch Linux!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 07:53 AM
    I already downloaded the blackberry link..and it says that "software update encountered an error" and maybe it is because of my weak internet connection..and there is no possible way to make it fast..is there any other and possible way like without connecting it into the internet??and i read about the sachesi also in other forum..is it safe to use??
    06-25-17 09:19 AM
    BB10-0015 is 'bad radio file' I think. You will need to reload the OS onto your device - unfortunately any data not saved to your SD card is lost.
    To restore, you will need a PC with a BlackBerry Link, or (preferably) the CORRECT autoloader for 10.3.3 for the Passport. All being well, it should only take a couple of hours to sort out. Let us know how you get on.

Posted via CB10
    I already downloaded the blackberry link and it says that "software update encountered an error"and maybe it is because of my internet connection..and there is no possible way to make it fast..is there any other and possible way like without connecting it into the internet??and I read about the sachesi also in other forum..is it safe to use??
    06-25-17 09:25 AM
    Try sachesi and flashig only radio (if I remember correctly sachesi has had that option)
    Ps: I am not sure because sachesi won't work on my machine which have Arch Linux!

Posted via CB10
    Is it safe to use??and do you also have the same problem like mine??if yes, how did you do it if it is not working in your machine(or computer?)
    06-25-17 09:28 AM
    As long as you stick with tutorials it shall be safe!
    And nope I haven't had this problem!
    But hence information you give and my knowledge of how mobile os works it should fix the problem!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 08:48 PM
    I already downloaded the blackberry link and it says that "software update encountered an error"and maybe it is because of my internet connection..and there is no possible way to make it fast..is there any other and possible way like without connecting it into the internet??and I read about the sachesi also in other forum..is it safe to use??
    Yeah, Link doesn't often work if the filesystem is corrupt. You are going to have to either use an autoloader, or Sachesi. Both are perfectly safe, autoloader is destructive, Sachesi is not.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 03:34 AM
    Sorry, but I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing. Cause the latest versions of sachesi are also not working in my computer. I installed the visual studio but there is still missing in file it says.

As long as you stick with tutorials it shall be safe!
    And nope I haven't had this problem!
    But hence information you give and my knowledge of how mobile os works it should fix the problem!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 02:59 PM
    What if sachesi cannot read my phone. And I am just using laptop. I transfer it already in another usb port but nothing changed. It still cannot read my phone. Does my phone already dead??
    Yeah, Link doesn't often work if the filesystem is corrupt. You are going to have to either use an autoloader, or Sachesi. Both are perfectly safe, autoloader is destructive, Sachesi is not.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 03:01 PM
    Have you tried the autoloader? Very simple if you already have the drivers for your phone installed by Link. Just one (huge) exceutable file to dowload, unzip, plug phone in, run file, probable fix?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 03:41 PM
  12. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    What if sachesi cannot read my phone. And I am just using laptop. I transfer it already in another usb port but nothing changed. It still cannot read my phone. Does my phone already dead??
    hey girl, just download autoloader 10.3.3.2205, extract it with 7z app on your laptop and than connect your blackberry to your laptop than run the autoloader and wait it until finish (cmd will closed itself)

NB: dont disconnect your blackberry device while your device loaded by autoloader fully. and Make sure batrai pc you in a state of full.
    06-26-17 03:46 PM
    ^^ what this dude says. Any problems with the autoloader (commonly nothing happening after 'connecting to bootloader' at prompt), just fire up Link first, then run the autoloader and kill Link, in that order. That can help to kick the bootloader into flash mode if your current installation is really toasted. Absolute worst case scenario, use 'sicwipe' (search the forums) in place of an autoloader first, it basically removes all the existing, corrupt firmware from your device and creates a nice clean environment to then run the autoloader. Keep us posted.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-17 05:15 PM
  14. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    ^^ what this dude says. Any problems with the autoloader (commonly nothing happening after 'connecting to bootloader' at prompt), just fire up Link first, then run the autoloader and kill Link, in that order. That can help to kick the bootloader into flash mode if your current installation is really toasted. Absolute worst case scenario, use 'sicwipe' (search the forums) in place of an autoloader first, it basically removes all the existing, corrupt firmware from your device and creates a nice clean environment to then run the autoloader. Keep us posted.

Posted via CB10
    using :
    1. sicmultiwipe
    2. autoloader
    and done LOL
    06-26-17 08:07 PM
    1. sicmultiwipe
    Not needed.
    06-26-17 08:25 PM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Not needed.
    OMG LOol... before last posting that Sic before run autoloader ;D it's joke one

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    06-26-17 11:58 PM
    Sorry, but I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing. Cause the latest versions of sachesi are also not working in my computer. I installed the visual studio but there is still missing in file it says.
    Did you installed passport's drivers?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 03:18 AM
    Yeah..I downloaded 10.3.1 from the blackberry website..I used the autoload from there but it makes my passport looks really dead..blank screen with the red notification light blinking twice..but I read other forums says that it was because I downgraded it to 10.3.2 below causing my phone to act like that..I searched other forums having the latest version and it makes me crazy because a lot of forums were posted by the year of 2014 or 2015..that was why I posted here to gather some help to understand things and ask if what is the best thing to do..and I read a forum posted earlier this year and it saves me..my passport is running smoothly..thanks for your help guys..very very very much appreciated

Did you installed passport's drivers?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 04:27 AM