I am really am fed up with these stupid review or so called tech blogger/journalists who make out that it is too big or awkward to use, it doesn't fit in your pocket with a phone they have not had for more than an hour or two anyway it's all bla bla bla....shame they do not see how pathetic they come across sometimes. Of course not all bloggers are idiots there are those exceptions that are very good

What Tosh..!

Frankly I think they are all just jealous! If it wasn't for the fact they are most likely paid by Apple or Samsung or whoever I think they would all be blogging from their awesome BlackBerry

I have been a user of BlackBerry since the very first day they came out, I have also used other phones such as iPhone, Note, through to the Nokia 1520. I think the Passport is so comfortable in the hand I wish they designed it years ago. The keyboard is fantastic, I have no difficulty using it and I have been using a Z30 for the last year so going back to physical keyboard has been no issue. The weight is just right, because it is square the weight is evenly balanced and I have found holding the device for extensive periods has not been an issue, unlike if it was too light or a lot lighter I think you would actually struggle more without any weight distribution.

The flow of the Passport is seamless, I think whether you are in business or for pleasure it has it both covered, and for the look well it is distinctive.

What are your thoughts and stories would be interested to note.

Thanks
    09-30-14 05:09 AM
    i got my mine turn up yesterday. So far I sympathise with those that say it is too big or awkward to use, but that's not how i feel. I have yet to find 'the' comfortable way to hold it type, and i am noticing the effect when using it for a while to type. However, I like the phone too much to worry about the early adjustments that will be required. It is awkward when you first pick it up though. If they don't stay the course, I'd say that's their lookout however, too many are reaching to find the phone's negatives I think. But this will be the popular reaction to this phone for a long time to come I feel.
    I am really am fed up with these stupid review or so called tech blogger/journalists who make out that it is too big or awkward to use, it doesn't fit in your pocket with a phone they have not had for more than an hour or two anyway it's all bla bla bla....shame they do not see how pathetic they come across sometimes. Of course not all bloggers are idiots there are those exceptions that are very good

What Tosh..!

Frankly I think they are all just jealous! If it wasn't for the fact they are most likely paid by Apple or Samsung or whoever I think they would all be blogging from their awesome BlackBerry

I have been a user of BlackBerry since the very first day they came out, I have also used other phones such as iPhone, Note, through to the Nokia 1520. I think the Passport is so comfortable in the hand I wish they designed it years ago. The keyboard is fantastic, I have no difficulty using it and I have been using a Z30 for the last year so going back to physical keyboard has been no issue. The weight is just right, because it is square the weight is evenly balanced and I have found holding the device for extensive periods has not been an issue, unlike if it was too light or a lot lighter I think you would actually struggle more without any weight distribution.

The flow of the Passport is seamless, I think whether you are in business or for pleasure it has it both covered, and for the look well it is distinctive.

What are your thoughts and stories would be interested to note.

Thanks
    09-30-14 05:30 AM
    Firstly congratulations on your Passport.

I can understand to be fair about the user aspect I guess I don't find it an issue. I hope you really start to get use to the size and shape but I also no what you mean about not wanting to use anything else hehe...
    09-30-14 05:51 AM
    These days everyone wants instant gratification and refuses to deal with learning curves. BB10 has its own learning curve, so it takes at least a week before a real review should be written.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    09-30-14 07:01 AM
    The keyboard does require some time to get used to. I have used quite a few Blackberrys (storm2, 9860, z10) but never a keyboard BlackBerry, so I guess I have an easier time adjusting. Now after only 3 days I find the keyboard fun to type on.

The only thing I am missing from previous devices is the one handed use, for example if I want to browser the internet with one hand on the bus while standing, its impossible to switch tabs in the browser with one hand without the risk of dropping it(I have small hands). But I find this is a small sacrifice for everything else the phone has to offer, especially the gorgeous screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:35 AM