I was using Sheet to Go and needed to insert an additional row in the middle of a Spreadsheet - however, I couldn't find any option to insert a row or column! This was functionality that was available on the 9900! The Help on the Device for Document to Go speaks of Formatting et all but doesn't mention inserting of row/columns. Is there any way to do this?

Cheers.
    10-12-14 01:51 PM
    Can't add/remove pages/sheets either
    Sheets to go on bb10 sucks compared to bbos.. literally like 1/10th the functionality.
    Don't know why they use it for their demo of work wide.
    10-12-14 02:00 PM
    This has been one of my biggest on going gripes with Docs to Go on BB10!!! You cannot insert or delete rows or columns!

As a work around, you can download the android version of Docs 2 Go (made by the same entity--which is now part of BlackBerry) from the Amazon app store. The interface isn't as nice as BB10 Docs 2 Go, but it has all the functionality that existed on your Bold, and it also guarantees that it won't screw up your file.

I usually open the android version when I want to insert a row, save it, close it, and go back to BB10 Docs 2 Go.
    dmlis likes this.
    10-12-14 02:02 PM
    Thanks for this tip! Sounds tedious - but, a workaround is a workaround!!

And, I agree - if one of the 'selling points' of Working Wide is the extra visibility of a Spreadsheet, the Spreadsheet should be fully functional - at the very least!!

Thanks again.
    spitfire1500 likes this.
    10-12-14 02:29 PM
    There's also Kingsoft Office available from BlackBerry World and Office Suite Pro available from the Amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 02:34 PM
    Thanks for this tip.

Cheers.
    10-12-14 02:43 PM
    This has been one of my biggest on going gripes with Docs to Go on BB10!!! You cannot insert or delete rows or columns!

As a work around, you can download the android version of Docs 2 Go (made by the same entity--which is now part of BlackBerry) from the Amazon app store.
    Agree my gripe is DTG app.

The android version and the BlackBerry version are made different entities.

BlackBerry bought the rights to only the bb code nothing else. And the right to call it DTG as well.

I own the full android version. Every communications I have had with the android version folks has been non BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-12-14 02:44 PM
    WPS office on Amazon has the most functionality. Just don't minimize until you've saved all your work, after or while editing a file or it might screw up... badly.

It should be called Shiit to Go until they get their act together. The limited functionality is rather shameful for a supposedly business oriented company.
    JGoodard likes this.
    10-12-14 02:49 PM
    Either improve it or offer a paid PRO version.

Z30 144GB
    JGoodard and SharonRD like this.
    10-12-14 03:01 PM
    Agree my gripe is DTG app.

The android version and the BlackBerry version are made different entities.

BlackBerry bought the rights to only the bb code nothing else. And the right to call it DTG as well.

I own the full android version. Every communications I have had with the android version folks has been non BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Ah... good to know, and explains the disparity.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:45 PM
    WPS office on Amazon has the most functionality. Just don't minimize until you've saved all your work, after or while editing a file or it might screw up... badly.

It should be called Shiit to Go until they get their act together. The limited functionality is rather shameful for a supposedly business oriented company.
    that's why I didn't recommend either WPS or King soft, too risky, and I have found King soft sometimes corrupts my excel files.

D2G (either BB10 or Android) always keeps the file integrity safe, which is the most important aspect for me, so that's what I use.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:47 PM
    What the F**k?!? docs to go on android has better functionality then docs to go BlackBerry 10? Thats apsolute bull! Theyre long term plan is going android ain't it. What a waste

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    10-12-14 03:53 PM
    What the F**k?!? docs to go on android has better functionality then docs to go BlackBerry 10? Thats apsolute bull! Theyre long term plan is going android ain't it. What a waste

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    Did you read the thread?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 04:11 PM
    I am having the same problem in spreadsheets in documents to go in the Blackberry Classic that I just bought. It is absolutely incredible that a company that touts itself as having the best product for business has a spreadsheet where you cannot insert neither rows nor columns
    Spreadsheets have been around since prehistoric times, and the ability of inserting rows and columns is an elementary function.

Nor having this feature in this phone is as bad as having a phone that does not make phone calls!

WHEN WILL THEY FIX THIS MESS? DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER?
    01-21-15 12:05 PM
    Sadly, Inserting Rows & Columns never got fixed on Docs to Go. Mobisystems Office Suite for Android is a great product, used to work really well on my Passport, not so much anymore. It works smoothly on KEYone. Docs to Go still works well until you run out of rows or columns. Then you have to find a desktop Excel or Office Suite on Android device to handle the task.
    11-11-17 12:52 PM
    Probably better to ask in the third-party apps forum.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-17 09:45 PM