My passport had been plugged into and security wiping for 7 days. It had been at 99% for 4 days so I decided to try another way around this morning. I just need it wiped to have a better chance of selling it on.

At this point in time reloading using blackberry link doesn't work. I got bb error 0015 and tried repairing it in link but it failed and the phone is currently blacked out with a red flashing led.

I've downloaded Sachesi with no idea where to start. I know the whitelist setting for the UK is 234 and my phone is network unlocked. Aside from that i'm lost, all the other help instructions are confusing or haven't worked. If anyone can help you'd be doing me a massive favour.

Thank you,
    Jay
    08-06-16 11:02 AM
    The phone can't be booted as far as i'm aware but is detected via usb
    08-06-16 11:02 AM
    Did you try holding down the volume up and down buttons at the same time until device power cycles?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 11:47 AM
    Just get an autoloader and run it, you just have to click on it and it will do the work on its own. I also had an issue with a botched security wipe and got the error, but I ran an autoloader and the phone booted perfectly. Just search for the. 2813 or 2888 release and download the Passport file and you'll be up and running in no time there are also step by step instructions here, no need to use Sachesi if you don't have to.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 02:39 PM
    I'm also on a mac which makes this process more painstaking
    08-06-16 03:22 PM
    Just get an autoloader and run it, you just have to click on it and it will do the work on its own. I also had an issue with a botched security wipe and got the error, but I ran an autoloader and the phone booted perfectly. Just search for the. 2813 or 2888 release and download the Passport file and you'll be up and running in no time there are also step by step instructions here, no need to use Sachesi if you don't have to.

Posted via CB10
    Cheers, i'm going to look into this
    08-06-16 03:23 PM
    I'm also on a mac which makes this process more painstaking
    That invalidates autoloaders as well, unless you have some sort of Windows Boot Camp thing.
    08-06-16 04:27 PM
    On Mac it works same easy as on PC Windows. Just little bit tricky thats it.
    08-06-16 05:32 PM
    i'm on my windows bootcamp partrition which dodgy, has no storage and is painfully slow. The autoloader is on a memory stick. When I run the .exe file a terminal window flashes up for less then a second and nothing happens. My passport is still blacked out with a rapidly flashing led.
    08-07-16 03:24 PM
    The last line says there was an error
    08-07-16 03:25 PM
    on sachesi could I could I say download an older os and then just do a regular software update? Would that be totally fine?

How relevant is the carrier code? And I found a thread providing the codes for 10.3.2.2836, at this point i'm just going to go right ahead because i'm fed up and it feels like the phone is on the verge of being ruined for good.
    08-07-16 03:51 PM