Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a Passport SE and have been using it without a case, in part because it is so attractive and in part because it is such a well-built device.

Everything was going great until yesterday, when I noticed that the lower rightmost segment of the metallic Blackberry logo on the battery plate had suffered a dent. The battery plate itself is fully intact and not deformed at all, it is just a tiny (maybe 2-3mm in diameter) spherical indentation in the metal of this one part of the logo.

I'm always careful to keep my phone and keys in separate pockets. I believe it was actually the case of another phone I was carrying at the time that deformed the logo segment.

Of course the phone is still perfectly functional, but I was hoping someone might have an experience or suggestion regarding how to repair the bend. I understand the battery plates are neither available for purchase nor user-replacable. I was tempted to see if the segment was magnetic and could be reformed.

Finally, I know I could just put the phone in a case now and not see it, but I was feeling kind of bad about letting my phone receive a dent. I was hoping I might be able to repair it.

Thank you for your input!
    10-29-15 05:20 PM
    phone is probably shot, just throw it in the garbage or shoot it with a gun.
    Babaganush_Spcl likes this.
    10-29-15 05:53 PM
    We all have vices, and some times you have to cast the first stone, which if being repentless the stillness will come.

Sorry- it all just came out that way seeing your graphic.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    10-29-15 09:04 PM
    I have a similar issue. I ordered my Passport SE and swivel holster on the same day but I received the Passport early so I've been carrying it around in a plastic bag in my pocket and somehow the middle of the BlackBerry logo got dented. Does anyone have any constructive suggestions as to how this can be repaired? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Babaganush_Spcl likes this.
    05-23-16 02:18 PM
    I had this exact same thing happened to me but on the upper most left silver dot on the back. i literally had it for less than two weeks and i always make sure to put it in a seperate pocket from anything and have never leaned on it or dropped it at all. seems to me that this part is very thin metal and takes almost nothing to bend. Im a little pissed because this is supposed to be a premium device. im thinking of just buying a brand new one and getting a refund on this one. Its the best looking part of the phone and cant stand to see it like that. Hope somebody picks this thread up again and suggests something, cus otherwise its getting swapped!
    10-28-16 09:34 PM