Those do look good . Hmm mm Ostrich though for $375 haha I guess if that's your thing.

Posted with Z30
    Nice! A $345 pouch to protect a $500 phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 03:30 PM
    Don't use a pouch... dropping my Z10 with it still damaged the top right corner. A full case is always best.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-19-15 04:02 PM
    Don't use a pouch... dropping my Z10 with it still damaged the top right corner. A full case is always best.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Agreed partly, I have a pouch for my Z30 and it offers minimal drop protection mostly for scratches. But sometimes I like pouches at events since it looks classy or when in luggage to protect the whole phone.

Posted with Z30
    Last edited by Optimus4; 09-19-15 at 04:33 PM.
    09-19-15 04:20 PM
    I have the Tetded

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 07:54 PM
    I have the Tetded black book case and the leather is wearing very quickly (fraying at the edges and losing some of the black patina). I have ordered the same case by Stilgut and will report how it compares for the SE. I like the pouch I showed before best but sometimes it is too hard to take it out of the pouch while doing other things.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 07:57 PM
    I noticed the stilgut and tetded cases look completely identical. I wonder if the quality is the same myself. A couple hours after getting my case I noticed some wear on the edge of the clip. It was peeling and the "leather" looked very thin there. Also the spine seems more flimsy after a little use, it makes the phone a bit awkward to hold with it pressed against the back. I imagine without the clip the cover would not always stay flush when closed. When I just close the cover without clipping it the spine makes it sag down.
    09-19-15 09:22 PM
    I just feel like a case takes away from the sexiness of the device... I personally prefer a pouch for that reason.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-15 09:44 PM
    When I bought my Passport on Ebay,there was a nice brown leather pouch by Lucrin with it. It's really nice, but I don't use it because I don't find it practical at all.

When i'm out, I already have my wallet and my keys so the pouch add one item when using a phone. It doesn't work for me. This is why I just bought the Hard Shell OEM case.

It's a shame because the case in itself is really beautiful.
    09-20-15 12:32 AM
    Personally I don't like cases I love to have my phone without a case
    Especially the Passport SE the design and it's uniqueness can be found nowhere, so a case, in my opinion, destroys that

From BlackBerry with Love
    Moroianu George likes this.
    09-20-15 07:02 AM
    Got my Stilgut SE case today. Much better quality than Tetded. Also slightly snugger fit.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 09:05 PM
    The Seidio case just started shipping from Shop Crackberry. Anybody preorder it?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 11:04 PM
    Same boat here. Love the phone naked but zero protection! Right now I'm using a PD air sleeve when the phone is in my pocket but I'd also like to have a nice case.

Attachment 371409

Sent via SE Passport
    I like this case but have ordered one from ebay because wanted to have the original blackberry pouch designed. Will post my shortly.

Posted via  Blackberry Passport (SE) - Singapore
    09-21-15 11:15 PM
    Here is my ordered from ebay.

Passport SE case-img_20150922_121723.jpg

09-21-15 11:18 PM
    The Seidio case just started shipping from Shop Crackberry. Anybody preorder it?

Posted via CB10
    I did. Did you get an email saying it shipped? I emailed yesterday to inquire about when it would start shipping and they said next week

Posted via my Passport SE
    09-22-15 07:54 AM
    I have this case in black. A little too wide so the phone slides in and out too easily. Also the phone is wider in back than the upper lip.
    09-22-15 08:58 AM
    So I've been obsessively searching for cases since I got my phone last week. I bought the OEM flip case and it's terrible and overpriced even with the labor day discount I got. I emailed some companies that made nice cases for the original passport to see if they had plans for the SE and had no luck. I was really hoping for a Vaja so I was disappointed when they told me no Stilgut had so many mixed reviews but it looks like that is my only option for a nice looking leather case. Then I had to choose between the clip or the cutouts for led and speaker. I choose clip for longevity as some people complained of the non-clip version sliding and opening in their bags/pockets causing the phone screen to turn off and on. Lastly, this black case I ordered has white contrast stitching which looks ugly and cheap imho so I will use an ultra fine point sharpie to make the stitches black.

Why can't someone make a nice looking case with a clip AND the cutouts?! It's sad I love my phone so much but have to settle on a mediocre case. I know many people love Stilgut cases and I know I am being very picky about little details, but I'd rather buy a very nice case from the get go rather than have to replace it because it's ugly or bad quality.

Anyone else have luck finding a case they are 100% happy with for their SE?
    Tetded and PDAIR have quite a few cases!

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2339 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    09-22-15 09:33 AM
    Tetded and PDAIR have quite a few cases!

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2339 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    Pdair does indeed have many cases, unfortunately not for Passport SE though.
    09-22-15 12:02 PM
    Whatever happened to the traditional BlackBerry leather pouch that was never introduced for the Passport?? The pouch design was (and still is for the Classic and Z30) one of the BlackBerry features that I am sure most of us cherish and is one thing that would make all of us feel good about our Passport purchase. Is the Passport too big to have the classic pouch?? I know that even the Playbook had a similar leather pouch and don't understand why BlackBerry continues to ignore this obvious Passport marketing defect. As exceptionally beautiful as the SE design is, it is also vulnerable to scratches... I can't believe that BlackBerry seems to be so insensitive to this high demand... and no... I think that the look-alike pouch from China is far from the real McCoy.
    Attachment 371425

Posted via CB10
    That is the question I have been asking myself till today. I never understood why BlackBerry didn't make a leather pouch for the Passport. I have that China look a like and it caused stain on the screen...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport ‎
    09-22-15 05:32 PM
    Here is my ordered from ebay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150922_121723.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	372468

That's not original.

09-22-15 09:32 PM
    If its leather its very thin leather ( I mean like the thickness of a notebook cover) attached to a microfiber like material for inside, and hard. It may as well be plastic the way it feels. I suppose its treated for stiffness. It also doesn't close firmly, helps some if you put your phone face side down. It is not worth the cost by a long shot. Also I think the plastic part for the top back is sort of tacky looking.
    From this description above, and from my personal experience using the SE flip case, I believe it is made with a bycast leather: a cheap laminated and embossed thin layer of leather. Some countries actually ban calling this type of leather as "genuine" but I guess BlackBerry can get away with it in most other countries.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 06:23 PM
    I personally did not like the inferior quality of both the flip and flex cases so I returned my bundled SE purchase... the leather was blatantly a paper thin veneer over something cheaper and not even properly aligned with the substrate, unlike the quality of the classic BlackBerry pouch imo. I will eventually purchase an SE if and ever BlackBerry introduces a pouch or something else that I like. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my OG Passport protected inside the OEM hard shell.

Posted via CB10
    Based on this description and my own personal experience with the SE flip case, it is most likely made with cheap bycast leather: a "leather" that is really a thin layer of cheap leather that has been laminated (hence the plasticky look and feel) and embossed (hence the artificially textured surface). Some countries actually ban calling this kind of leather "genuine leather" but I guess BlackBerry sells this case in countries that don't have such a stipulation.

Looking forward to getting my Stilgut leather book case this week!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 06:29 PM

Looking forward to getting my Stilgut leather book case this week!

Posted via CB10
    I have the Stilgut book since about 3 weeks. Really like it.
    It is much nicer than the OEM leather flip case.

Chris - Posted via CB10
    03-06-16 07:43 PM
    Best I have found by far. !!
    Seidio

Hands down

Own one for my Passport and one for my Priv

Best two phones ever!!!!!

Dunno which is better

03-06-16 07:58 PM
73 123