The first one I received from Amazon had these very weird stains on the screen that would come and go. Eventually...these stains were always visible and I could not clean them off. Exchanged for a new one...which ended up having a couple of creaks in the back. I opened the device and added some electrical tape buffering to the backplate and now it is perfect. Those stains are appearing again...but with this one...they wipe off to perfectly clean looking with the proper microfiber wipe. I owned a Passport OG and this looks exactly the same as the glue stain around the logo...just that instead it is on the screen. Ugh. Love my Passport SE though!!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 06:15 PM
    Stains? The glass precision fit is amazing. I'm sure they are glued down better than first gen.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    09-25-16 12:45 PM
    Ya - it's really weird. Looks like maybe something in the manufacturing process that causes invisible stains that hold onto oil more in certain spots...making it look like stains. Very very similar to the stain around the BlackBerry logo on the original Passport. Still love this phone and the build quality is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 02:51 PM
    When I was buying a Passport I couldn't decide which one to go for- Original or SE (the thread I made can be found on this forum). After unboxing both phones I've noticed that the SE had a light screen lift in the top right corner straight out of the box, one of the volume buttons was positioned deeper then the other one and with a soggy/spongy response and the screen in the left bottom corner (where the phone symbol is) was unresponsive to touch. I right corner with camera symbol responded to touch every single time.Put the SE back to the box and sent it back.Kept the black OG,now after 5 months still looks and performs like the very first day.Not a single issue,not one hiccup.
    deadcowboy likes this.
    09-25-16 03:50 PM
    my passport is perfect. but I have a tiny scratch on the top. can I use polish cream to wipe it out?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 09:00 PM
    Mine arrived perfect, but I can't vouch for its durability as I don't use it a lot.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 09:25 PM
    I took the plunge! Ordered a new SE to my home in Alberta. $415 with the taxes. It is suppose to arrive this week.

I am praying it arrives in mint condition as I am looking forward to this so much. I LOVE my Classic and I don't want to stop using it but this deal for $394 is too good to pass it up. My Classic is still in excellent condition.

Good luck to all SE users and enjoy this amazing looking device!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 03:07 AM
    I got my new PP SE on October 5th, 2016. I have always wanted a PP, but couldn't justify the high price tag at the start. Out of the box I was in awe! Sleek phone. Truly an executive device. I didn't know about the screen lift until looking through forums and mine hasn't had it yet but does get hot in the top right corner and when I push down on that corner of screen it sits down a lil bit more flush into the screen. Hope I don't get it over time! Also, I didn't realize the silver chin under the keyboard is plastic. When I look at the speakers straight on I notice that the chin is ever so slightly lifted on the right side while it is flush on the left??? Don't know if I should return or not. Just don't want to be without my passport for any time! I love it! Besides those couple things, I'm satisfied! Beast on battery!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 09:41 PM
    I don't know how many times I dropped my Passport naked but it was a lot but finally I have damaged the gps... probably the antenna connection. Imho a great build and a great device despite the slow erosion of bb10...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 01:54 AM
109 ... 345