refined feature request:

I love my passport and I believe it is hands down the best phone out there right now in terms of productivity and battery life...there are a few things I would love if they updated.

When opening the browser and going to Google.com, have it automatically put the cursor in the Google search, currently if you press a letter on the keyboard it will automatically launch that shortcut for the browser and not type in the search box.

Use keyboard to switch between screens and go back in apps, it's nice having the touch sensitive keyboard but lets have it add more value by working in a number of apps. I would like to see it work on the homescreen, function better in android apps and work as the back button by swiping back.

The last thing I would change is having the keyboard shortcut keys in every app. If you are in say an android app and have the M key mapped to something you should be able to press and hold the M key and it will launch the app/program etc.

Are there any other refinements you would like to see in the final 10.3.1 release?
    Barbareren likes this.
    01-01-15 07:26 AM
    Camera focus speed

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren and SenorPistachio like this.
    01-01-15 08:05 AM
    I really hope to be able to set keyboard shortcuts that can be used on the home and app screens.

Also agree about quicker focus and just better focus in general for the camera

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 01:15 PM
    Oh would also be awesome if we could swipe from the left side to the right to go back in the browser just like in iPhone. I keep trying to do that just bc you can do that in the hub

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren likes this.
    01-01-15 01:17 PM
    refined feature request:

I love my passport and I believe it is hands down the best phone out there right now in terms of productivity and battery life...there are a few things I would love if they updated.

When opening the browser and going to Google.com, have it automatically put the cursor in the Google search, currently if you press a letter on the keyboard it will automatically launch that shortcut for the browser and not type in the search box.

Use keyboard to switch between screens and go back in apps, it's nice having the touch sensitive keyboard but lets have it add more value by working in a number of apps. I would like to see it work on the homescreen, function better in android apps and work as the back button by swiping back.

The last thing I would change is having the keyboard shortcut keys in every app. If you are in say an android app and have the M key mapped to something you should be able to press and hold the M key and it will launch the app/program etc.

Are there any other refinements you would like to see in the final 10.3.1 release?
    I want it be able to forward and backward in the picture app using the pk.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 02:16 PM