I am a committed BB user, mainly for the physical keyboard (OS7 devices) but now also for BB10. I have been using a Q10 for the past year, and have been quite happy, but as I get a lot of emails with attachments, I was very interested in the Passport. But before pulling the trigger, I wanted to make sure this was for me, so I have read pretty much every review. I must say that a few die hard BB "haters" have tried to write negative reviews, commenting on the size and unorthodox shape/keyboard, but even they have had to concede how good a machine it is! But I am pleased to say that the majority of open minded reviewers have given very fair write-ups, and dare I say it, the tide seems to be truning for BB. I definitely sense a very positive vibe!!! In any case, I love my Passport :-)
    10-23-14 08:35 AM
    The tide is definitely turning.

The trees need pruning.

LOL

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 10:59 AM
    I liked this positive review that came out recently:

Jonathan Kay: Why I ditched my iPhone for Blackberry?s massive new Passport | National Post

The exception being the gender preference thing. My wife is quite interested in getting one - for her it's not a size or style issue but switching to a new OS. As for me, I've had mine for a few days and have not gotten used to the key layout yet, however, I do find myself composing emails and reviewing attachments people send me while on the train. With the iPhone I used previously, I would do this sometimes but more often would make the decision to just wait until I got to my desk because it would be easier. Not an issue anymore. Also, haven't been using my laptop as much, if at all.

One thing I like about the two handed mode of the Passport vs. supposedly one hand for bar shaped phones is that the screen pinch to zoom in or out always used to be an awkward move for me. But now the "pinch" with one hand is a much more natural "tweeze" using both thumbs -- more efficient and finer control.
    10-23-14 12:25 PM
    I have to agree about the buzz - everyone who has seen or played with my Passport has been genuinely intrigued and impressed with it...BlackBerry is swimming against a powerful tide so it will take some time, but it's happening thanks to the thought that's gone into this phenomenal device. I couldn't be happier...it's a winner!

Posted via CB10
    HereticHermit likes this.
    10-23-14 12:34 PM
    Yeah i got my Passport two days ago and man, one of the best decisions of my life (seriously)

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-23-14 03:05 PM
    Yeah i got my Passport two days ago and man, one of the best decisions of my life (seriously)

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmm....having children, getting married, buying a passport.....ya me too!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    Andy_bb_king and Tompire like this.
    10-23-14 03:07 PM
    The passport sells it's self. It's a phone that deserve recognition.
    10-23-14 03:14 PM