Has anyone that is concern about warplane or extraordinary ever used a Z10?

There is no reason to not have this feature (one that was unveiled on stage at the launch event for the BB10 os), it is simply correcting a common typo. If we have autocorrect, why not this? How many of the accurate typing Passport users have turned their autocorrect off?
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    01-05-15 01:22 PM
    BlackBerry can just throw the option in keyboard settings and be done with these complaints

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 01:35 PM
    I like how it appears that some of you have taken this to mean that the OP isn't going to use their spacebar anymore. Like as if they started this thread because they are going to give up on any and all typing skills. You know, we aren't all perfect, some of us actually do make typos and actually do need the help of spell checkers and auto-correct at times. It's nice to know you are all so high and mighty you never make mistakes (I think you all know which one of you I am looking at) but for some of use that do in fact make the odd mistake these features are rather useful.

Personally, I found the Z10's auto-correct to be overtly intrusive, but in contrast I find the Passports to be almost non-existent at times. I'd prefer a happy medium. And, I always wondered why they removed the auto-space correction. I never found that part intrusive on my Z10 and do admit that I sometimes don't hit that spacebar hard enough or whatever.
    Icarus3000 and SnapzGEG like this.
    01-05-15 02:23 PM
    I wondered why my Passport didn't do it... And I kinda missed my trusty Z10 for that... then I looked at the massive 4.5" screen and how I absolutely love my Passport and thought "Meh"
    01-05-15 04:10 PM
    You always had the option of swiping up on the space bar to keep the text as you wrote it.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    Swiping up is only efficient with one-handed use. When your two-handed typing (especially quickly), your flow is interrupted.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 07:01 PM
    The autocorrect in general on the Passport is indeed worse than the touch Z10 and Z30.
    And yes the OP is correct: They should have the option to autocorrect the same way.
    Remember: It's not about laziness etc... there are many instances where the autocorrect would save you when you mistyped a V or B instead of the spacebar. On the Passport with the short spacebar with V and B so close, this is just as useful.

Posted via CB10
    Icarus3000 and SnapzGEG like this.
    01-05-15 08:21 PM
31 12