So purely the hardware form factor. And presumably you'd feel the same way if it was manufactured by Samsung, HTC, Apple (bwahaha), etc?

Are there any BlackBerry services you would want like Blend, Hub, etc or are you good with stock?

Posted via CB10
    The hub maybe, blend? Not so sure. They are all great features, but so few applications integrated.
    05-18-16 08:00 PM
    This is my fifth BlackBerry and my third BB10 phone. By far the best one yet. I really like the keyboard that also acts as a trackpad. Very nice feature for word processing. Form factor, fit and finish are classy. I have the AT&T version with the rounded corners and wrapped in silver around the sides.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    05-18-16 08:09 PM
    My black passport replaced my two year old z30 last october and I love it. the form factor for me is it's best point.

If I could make one change then it would be an extra row of keys with numbers on, but that's just me.
    05-19-16 02:47 AM
    Totally agree. If they made an Android variant (4:3) they could make the resolution 1920 x 1440 (if my math is right) and still have that great wide experience for text.
    Hopefully, this is what they have planned for the Passport II.
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    05-19-16 03:50 AM
    I'm feelin that passport 2 SE, Running bb10 is better then a blackberry running Android anyway... anyday
    To bad blackberry went with Droid and claim the market is saturated duh no kidding everyother manfacturer has a Droid phone.
    So by September the hardware division should be dead definitely since no more talk of a bb10 device!

Posted via CB10
    Chris Chin likes this.
    05-19-16 04:21 AM
    Passport is a distinctive looking devcic.... people aren't even sure what it is.
    Crackberry should have "dislike" button

Posted via Priv
    05-19-16 04:29 AM
    I love the uniqueness of me SE Passport, and loved my black and red Passports when I had them too.

They are truly one of a kind devices, and I think BlackBerry should find a way to take the design and keyboard tech in the Passports with BlackBerry 10 and do an Android version of it, if indeed they choose to abandon BlackBerry 10. I think this will make the switch to Android a lot easier for some of us, where at least we have a familiar form factor to help us deal with getting used to Android, which is confusing and cluttered to me.
    BB10 will be back in 2017!

Posted via Priv
    05-19-16 04:31 AM
    Wish Sprint would carry it.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 04:35 AM
    The hub maybe, blend? Not so sure. They are all great features, but so few applications integrated.
    For sure. If the OS had been successful I'm sure they would have built on the Hub. On Android I think it'll be more of a replacement notification center, with deep integration for email, sms, calendar and phone calls. But, that's better than nothing!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:09 AM
    My black passport replaced my two year old z30 last october and I love it. the form factor for me is it's best point.

If I could make one change then it would be an extra row of keys with numbers on, but that's just me.
    No, I think a lot of people would like that (that like pkbs). Personally I prefer the simple aesthetic of the three rows but would accept the extra keys if it meant they'd actually make one!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:11 AM
    Simply put!
    http://www.luxurystnd.com/wp-content...Edition004.jpg

Be Smart - Be Bold - Be True

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:22 AM
    Would you get an Android version of the passport?
    I wouldn't buy and Android version of peanut butter, much less a phone.
    05-19-16 10:11 AM
    I wouldn't buy and Android version of peanut butter, much less a phone.
    Ha, fair enough. Hmmmm, maybe in a few years they'll name the update Peanut Butter, that's kind of like a candy...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 10:36 AM
    The physical keyboard is a relief, no longer do I cringe at the thought of replying to an email, and I hope to use it more and more with web based tools, given the lack of native apps. The OS also seems well thought out, even though there are a couple of negative details. There is a third aspect that interests me, the difference between the wild west approach in Android and the totalitarian version of Apple, BB10 seems to be a good in between: what's the price of "everything works" vs "be a little flexible"?
    05-19-16 11:13 AM
    BB10 will be back in 2017!

Posted via Priv
    Hahah I wish
    05-19-16 12:34 PM
    On screen punctuation with pkb is the best

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 01:33 PM
    Wish Sprint would carry it.

Posted via CB10
    Same here with Verizon. I have no interest in an Android BlackBerry but I do love BB10. I'll have a Passport in a heartbeat if Verizon carries it.
    05-19-16 01:39 PM
    simply an amazing device. typing out long messages / emails is a bliss. using the phone for everyday tasks just feels so much better than on other devices. once gotten used to, it just feels much more practical, from the way you navigate through the interface to the physical handling. its literally like a mini computer.

i sort of feel like this is the kind of device you just enjoy using, for anything you can really. You'd take it out and just use it for things (work, pics, social media, notes, etc) whenever you can, like that dream car you may have one day in your garage that you'd just take out for the sake of driving it out of sheer pleasure.

unfortunately my passport is gone for repairs at the moment due to not picking up any signal issue but other than that, this is a really powerful device that I would imagine appeals to the extraordinary
    05-19-16 01:58 PM
    Unique design and the capacitive keyboard are what I like most about my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I am thinking to get either the Black or Red one soon... Please, advise me on this. Should I waste money or not?))

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    05-19-16 02:20 PM
    The Passport ROCKS!. It just does....I am tempted to get another one as a spare.
    05-19-16 03:37 PM
    Something I've noticed on the forums time and again is how many Passport owners seem so passionate about this device. As a Passport owner I feel the same. I was a longtime iPhone / occasional Android user on mobile but when I first saw the Passport, I was excited and bought it immediately. It was my first PKB device and after an initial learning curve I have no regrets.

I love BB10 as an OS, but frankly the idea of losing the form factor of the Passport bothers me more. If anything I probably would have moved on by now, as good as BB10 is out of the box. I'd love to see a slightly modified version of the Passport (4:3 screen ratio) come over to Android and live on.

Curious how others feel. What is it about the Passport that you love? The hardware, combination of hardware and BB10, the fact that it doesn't look like most phones, the wide screen for texts / reading etc. Also, curious if you're a longtime BlackBerry user or are relatively new to BlackBerry and were just drawn in by the unconventional design. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Not only is it a great phone...............but people love the look. More than once I get the "hey what is that, can I see it"..."Its a BlackBerry....man...amazing..!!" The best was a year ago, after a business meeting a woman looked over at the bar, and asked are you with the CIA......only those types use BlackBerries.....I looked over and gave her the Bond.....James Bond! What a laugh we had, and then a nice dinner.

Thank you BlackBerry for one sweet phone!

WOOF!
    05-19-16 04:50 PM
    Not only is it a great phone...............but people love the look. More than once I get the "hey what is that, can I see it"..."Its a BlackBerry....man...amazing..!!" The best was a year ago, after a business meeting a woman looked over at the bar, and asked are you with the CIA......only those types use BlackBerries.....I looked over and gave her the Bond.....James Bond! What a laugh we had, and then a nice dinner.

Thank you BlackBerry for one sweet phone!

WOOF!

Passport Owners: Y U Feelin' It?-like-button-17-210x210.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 05:50 PM
    I love the Passport SE. Went to Android, ios and back . Always returned to BB. You can't put your finger on it - keyboard, simplicity, minimalism, user interface, hub, its back to basics.
    Izzy
    05-19-16 06:42 PM
    The Lock of the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition is Amazing and also the Battery and Options that you have.

One phone that can run two different Os in the Same time

BB10 and Android!

What Phone can run also two? ;P

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 03:43 AM
    the fact that it doesn't look like most phones
    Probably. Add the built-in "features" : never reboot, never dry of battery.
    05-20-16 07:16 AM
70 123