Been rocking a Blue Seidio Surface Combo Case, which includes the Holster, for mine and I love it. More protection than the BlackBerry Hard Shell Case and having the Holster is convenient. Also, the inside back is lined to keep scratches down.

I know some have had issues with the fit but mine has been perfect.

Highly Recommended!

T-Mobile  SQW100-1 Passport running Autoloaded 10.3.1.2243.
    02-06-15 05:32 AM
    Andddd... it might damage your phone. ==. They should line it inside with something softer. Like cloth or something.
    The Seidio case I have has a really nice soft almost felt-like lining, and I just thought... wow.. if only BlackBerry had done something like that.
    02-06-15 12:51 PM
    The Seidio case I have has a really nice soft almost felt-like lining, and I just thought... wow.. if only BlackBerry had done something like that.
    True. I wonder why didn't they do that. ==. The looks of the OEM hard shell is extremely good I suppose. Maybe someone can put DIY tutorial on how to do that. Lol.
    02-06-15 03:15 PM
    Just got the hard shell, feels great, never going to be removing it unless absolutely necessary. This is a replacement Passport due to a loose 'P' key on the other one. Anyways, I didn't even remove the back packaging sticker and put the shell on immediately. I really don't even want to look and find the spot around the BlackBerry logo. Even though I can be quoted saying it's no big deal (because it really is not a big deal), but I still don't want to see it.

Posted via CB10
    That's very wise of you. If you want to use the OEM hard shell case, then it's completely advisable that you don't remove the back plastic.
    02-06-15 03:16 PM
29 12