Hey all,

Really stumped on this one. Symptoms:

-crackle app trying to watch movie, endlessly buffers the first add until after 2-3 minutes errors out that I don't have the bandwidth

-bell TV app - network connection timeout as soon as I open the app

-rogers anyplace TV app - cannot connect to server

-blackberry world, network error when trying to download previously purchased video

Youtube and other video streaming works through browser. All other data is flowing.

Last night I wanted to watch something. I tried Crackle but wasn't buffering and slow. So I tried the video I bought thru BlackBerry world was done on my q10 and the license file was an issue. So I deleted the video and went into BlackBerry world. I noticed I needed cisco anyconnect app update, did that and then tried to download video file but got a network error. Have been trying other apps, all have similar issues.

Happening on both WiFi and LTE.

I have rebooted, deleted WiFi, tried when VPN'd to work, deleted Cisco anyconnect, and I'm out of ideas.

Any guesses??

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 12:22 PM
    -crackle app trying to watch movie, endlessly buffers the first add until after 2-3 minutes errors out that I don't have the bandwidth
    Use the Android version.

-bell TV app - network connection timeout as soon as I open the app
    The app has never worked for me.

-rogers anyplace TV app - cannot connect to server
    Same thing. Has never worked for me.

-blackberry world, network error when trying to download previously purchased video
    Lol. Those video downloads have been dead for months. AFAIK, there's no fix for it. Technically, the backend service doesn't even exist anymore.
    09-06-15 06:32 PM