I'll try and keep this short, I'm a heavy cell user working in a professional environment.

I have used,
    IPhone 4, 4s and 5
    HTC one
    Bold 9000, Torch, Bold 9900, q10 and z30

I currently use
    Samsung s5 and BlackBerry passport.

Anyway best phone I've ever used for work by far is the passport, all the other phones have great features but nothing with what the passport offers,
    Ie battery, snappyness, screen size clarity, typing and the hub tops the cake for me.
    App wise it's fine for me.
    I don't play games on my phones since I use a m17x or vita for that.
    Camera is fine with me, the s5 has a great camera but again when I'm actually taking photos I use a d3s 35 1.4 or 300 2.8.

As far as looks, I thought it would be a bad form factor until actual use,
    I'm a medium sized male phone fits it in pockets and can be used one handed. After actual experience with the new form factor it's really quite surprisingly useful. I was always on my surface pro now I'm using phone over the tablet (real tablet with functionality not a ipad) unless I actually need to do some processing.

I am somewhat bias, apple has turned me off with so many useless iterations of everything.
    Android is great but I feel it's missing that professional aspect.

Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 07:26 AM
    Many thanks for the review. You may have turned the tide in my life. Been considering the Passport. Now will order as soon as they become available again. The pocket issue is still a concern for me but sounds like less problematic than once thought. My wife is always happy for me to have a new toy so now may be the time.
    10-21-14 08:19 AM
    I've been rocking a work and personal phone for a long time now. I'm contemplating switching back to one, because I'm confident I can handle it all on the Passport.... that and I feel disappointed when I go back to my Z30...
    10-21-14 08:28 AM
    Many thanks for the review. You may have turned the tide in my life. Been considering the Passport. Now will order as soon as they become available again. The pocket issue is still a concern for me but sounds like less problematic than once thought. My wife is always happy for me to have a new toy so now may be the time.

The phone seats comfortable in the pocket, maybe better than others , it's weight is better balanced because of its wideness. However it's difficult to get it out when you want to pick up a phone call.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-21-14 08:37 AM
    Agree with all comments expect one hand using the Passport. Other then surfing Facebook (not texting any comment), don't think you can do other thing single handed. It is near impossible to type. But I still love Passport cos you can't single handle a Note 4 or iPhone 6 plus as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:01 AM
    I have all the latest phones. Apple, samsung, windows including the latest tablets. They are all for the most part collecting dust. Use the passport for everything except for watching an occasional movie; I prefer a little screen for that. Much of my work requires me to upload data sheets and reports to other websites and I could not do that with my other devices; they would be rejected I would have to go to my PC but not with my passport. They upload flawlessly.
    I'm very happy with my device and the compliments I receive from strangers who ask about my passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:01 AM
    Correction: I meant to say I prefer a little larger screen for movies

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:02 AM
    . However it's difficult to get it out when you want to pick up a phone call. Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Couldn't agree more, the only time I feel as though I am likely to drop the thing is when I am putting it into and getting it out of my inside suit jacket pocket.

Can't wait for the OEM Pouch to come out, sure that it will vastly improve the ability to grip the phone in these circumstances.
    10-21-14 10:06 AM