Currently using a Nexus 6p came from a Passport and I miss the form factor, keyboard and conversation starter.

What a great phone.

Thinking of buying an SE to keep around for memories and to use so often

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BigAl_BB9900 and RobertP1 like this.
    09-29-16 10:05 AM
    I did exactly just that (bought a SE) while I am currently using OnePlus 3....still having thoughts of switching back to passport.

09-29-16 10:07 AM
    Always wanted to get one, but with the current app situation... I bought an S7, I would try to get one used just to have it. But I really regret not buying it when it first get out, I would have loved it.
    Sav Sav likes this.
    09-29-16 10:26 AM
    Just bought an SE as well...it is my favorite phone I've ever had. Not a big app guy; just want to make sure Blackberry maintains the basic features and browser and I am golden.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 11:28 AM
    All it needed was a good camera and apps.

It was the best phone.

I still fail to see the point in carrying phablets around, but with the Passport it made sense. You can see and do so much on the wide screen!

#workwide #OG Black
    croman likes this.
    09-29-16 12:51 PM
    Just got one today (PP SE). 250�. Not bad really.
    09-29-16 01:15 PM
    Just got one today (PP SE). 250�. Not bad really.
    Please do share, where did you buy it for that price?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 01:17 PM
    I feel the same.
    09-29-16 02:22 PM
    I want to buy silver edition passport but many number of news about BlackBerry just stop making of blackberry device.. I've think to buy blackberry smartphone.. also there is lake of applications and stop working whatsapp after 31 December.. no more updates getting... so I stopped. Now I'm using blackberry z30 and I have fallen love with it..

Posted via CB10
    anon(8719892) likes this.
    09-29-16 02:46 PM
    Agreed! My SE is 2 months old. I loove the format. The best way to browse the web! BBOS10 rocks too. Love the hun and everything attached to it. Don't care about FB or if Whatsapp takes off.. Too bad for them! I don't need 1000 apps. Using some cool ones for everyday stuff. Found the Android apk files for other stuff. And God bless the physical keyboard. I already had the Torch 9800. I do not regret coming from back to BB (after a non convincing year on Android and full tactile phone...) even with the latest news cause they really deserve more than they're getting for their great working and cool devices! Passports rocks!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 04:51 PM
    I am on day two with my Passport SE - I missed BB10 - I had originally a Classic paired with the Note 4 - then got rid of the Note to a Nexus 6P - "the latest" software is nice but I still miss my S-Pen lol i use it over touchscreen typing which I loathe. So I traded up the Classic for the Priv - well now I have a 6P and a passport SE - thinking about selling the 6P and getting a flipfone and just buying an android tablet for he FEW times I need their apps
    09-29-16 08:58 PM
    Thread need to be renamed as Passport is and will be the best blackberry device. As internal hardware is now R.I.P

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-29-16 10:08 PM
    I just got my new Passport SE and it's the most uniquely amazing device I have ever used. Well worth the $299 USD I paid for it.

And it looks amazing alongside my modded Q10.

Passport maybe the best phone-photo-sep-29-6-28-38-pm.jpg

Posted from my Passport SE via CB10
    RobertP1 and Q10Bold like this.
    09-29-16 11:22 PM
    The Passport is definitely a #1 contender

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-30-16 12:42 AM
    i bought the passport se. Glad i had 30 to send it back to blackberry and got refund. This refund will still support blackberry by buying a dtek60. If they sold it with the option to run android software... maybe i would buy again
    09-30-16 06:50 PM
    ....came from a Passport and I miss the form factor, keyboard and conversation starter.

What a great phone.
    Completely agree.

I don't care whether or not it is a conversation starter, but it is definitely the best smartphone I have ever owned.
    09-30-16 07:18 PM
    Currently using a Nexus 6p came from a Passport and I miss the form factor, keyboard and conversation starter.

What a great phone.

Thinking of buying an SE to keep around for memories and to use so often

I am thinking of getting the Passport SE. It won't be around for long and at $299 that is about the best you will find it. I don't know if I could use BB10 on a regular basis anymore (I am so dependent on Apps) but it would be nice to break out every now and then like you said
    09-30-16 08:19 PM
    I really wish I could get a Passport, but I already got a DTEK 50 in August with my birthday money. If I had waited just a little longer I would have gotten a Passport currently at $250, which is an amazing deal.

ratfinkstooley and RobertP1 like this.
    09-30-16 08:48 PM
    I really wish I could get a Passport, but I already got a DTEK 50 in August with my birthday money. If I had waited just a little longer I would have gotten a Passport currently at $250, which is an amazing deal.

That'll nag the mind for a long time until you finally cave in and buy it. Lol.
    09-30-16 09:18 PM
    Passport is the best phone regardless of what the naysayers say. I will continue to use this awesome phone until there is zero support for it. Hopefully that won't be in another 5 years!

 Blackberry Passport
    09-30-16 09:41 PM
    I wish my PP has a better camera. T_T
    09-30-16 10:01 PM
    I've owned a boatload of cell phones over the last 22 years and my Passport SE, and my first Blackberry, is by far the best phone and operating system I have ever owned. Right now Blackberry Canada is selling the Passport for only $394 CAD. Now that they are no longer making phones I am so tempted to pull the trigger and buy another one. Decisions.. decisions..
    09-30-16 10:11 PM
    I really don't NEED another phone and the white Passport is working fine but I am tempted to get a SE just for the he'll of it. Don't have the money...but the urge...

Posted via CB10
    RobertP1 likes this.
    09-30-16 11:11 PM
    I traded my iPhone 6 for BlackBerry Passport last week & I feel so alive now. You guys may think I'm crazy or stupid or anything, but it's my personal preferences that makes me love my Passport. If you wasn't sure about the future & can't stand the app gap, I suggest you go with iOS or Android.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    09-30-16 11:55 PM
    Well, I couldn't resist and today I finally ordered the SE. I greatly enjoyed my white passport which I sold months ago to get the PRIV. The screen broke and got a free upgrade to the S7 edge, which is fine and my daily driver now.. But since the SE came out I had been thinking about it, but didn't see the point in going back to BB10 now that I was back to Android. Anyway, with the recent news I thought it made sense to get it, if not to use it as daily driver (I'll try though) at least for nostalgia's sake as in my mind it is the greatest piece of hardware to ever come out of Waterloo.. And the last one too. I kind of enjoyed the uniqueness of my PRIV but the quality was not there. Loved the curved edges, and the keyboard innovations (borrowed from the passport), but the SE is the best looking blackberry ever..

RobertP1 likes this.
    10-01-16 12:21 AM
64 123