09-15-14 02:53 PM
    Awesome is below 649� and a reasonable price. I think I have to recondider purchasing that device.
    09-15-14 02:57 PM
    My emotion when I saw that Media Markt intends to carry this amazing device and the respective price: Hammergeil! Bring it to the masses!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    09-15-14 03:16 PM
    Given European VATs, that actually is a pretty decent price.

The trouble with the pricing we've seen from other sources so far is that it may not have borne any relation to reality; suppliers have been known to quote inflated pre-launch prices 1) to give them some wiggle room and 2) in the hopes they'll get pre-launch buyers who are willing to pay a premium.
    09-15-14 03:52 PM
    After getting home and having read the product description on their Internet page, it seems to be true that we will be getting BlackBerry Blend as it was much anticipated. The description says the following: "New applications such as BlackBerry Blend, BlackBerry Assistant, improved HUB, Natural sound technology ...". Nothing new with the last two, the Assistant was also a kind of confirmed feature at least from the leaks, whereas the Blend was never officially announced as in which form it will hit us and when.
    09-15-14 04:46 PM
    Is it just me or Passport is not avaible anymore?
    09-21-14 07:48 AM
    No they've taken it down shortly after the page went live. My guess is they accidently hit the button too soon. Taking a look at our price comparison sites here, there is not a single store offering the Passport as of now. Maybe BlackBerry doesn't really want such offers being made prior the launch events.

A similar things happens every now and then with graphics cards. AMD puts stores on an NDA and they aren't allowed to switch their offers live until a specific date.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    09-21-14 09:21 AM