Hey Everyone,

TLDR: Bought a leather pocket pouch, great quality, no cons as of yet. Contact info and pictures below. *‎

I figured I would put up a little quick review of these leather pocket pouches I bought from a website called khacten.com. Since there doesn't seem to be any hint of BlackBerry ever coming out with an OEM pocket pouch, I figured I would see what I could find third party.*

‎Another forum member here, EagleStephen had said he dealt with these guys and was super impressed with the pouch and flip cover that he ordered. He gave me their contact info and I figured they would be worth a shot. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. They are from Vietnam, so obviously their site is not in English. The best way to contact them is via email. Their English is excellent and they are very accommodating. Customer service was very top notch!*

I went on the website and picked which colors I wanted, told Sen ‎Nguyen which ones and what style and paid via Paypal. They were shipped out that day. In total it took just over three weeks from Vietnam to Manitoba, Canada.*

From the pictures you could see that I picked the leather pocket pouch in black and tan colors. The leather is of great quality, stitching is spot on. There is a magnet in the pouch for the screen to turn on and off. It also enables holster setting. IE: lock device when holstered. There is a cut out on the bottom so you are able to charge the device while it's in the pouch. It also is opened up for the bottom microphone. At the top the cut out is big enough that you can see the led notification, and still have access to the ear piece so you are able to talk on the device while it's in the pouch. ‎

All in all I am really pleased with these! I haven't been able to come up with any cons yet.*
    Each pouch was quoted at $25 USD, then the shipping ended up being $15. Not a bad deal at all!*

Here is the contact info for Sen Nguyen. As said before, he is a super chill guy to deal with. ‎

[email protected]*

I hope that this little review helps someone out. I am sure there are other people that are pissed like me that there doesn't seem to be an OEM pouch ever coming ‎out, this is the next best thing!*

Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-dsc_0328.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-dsc_0329.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-dsc_0330.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-dsc_0331.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-dsc_0332.jpg

Visit my channel, Malamute Love, C0040CA85
    FuzzyFish likes this.
    01-28-15 03:33 PM
    Looks extremely nice!! If only Passport can be used naked... == I'm afraid to use it without the case, because of the back spotting issue.
    01-28-15 04:29 PM
    I don't use the cut out at the bottom for charging - I use the sync pod for that. What I do use the cut out for is to stick my finger in to push the phone up so that I can pull it out of the pouch!

Absolutely delighted with the pouch though.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    01-28-15 04:59 PM
    I don't use the cut out at the bottom for charging - I use the sync pod for that. What I do use the cut out for is to stick my finger in to push the phone up so that I can pull it out of the pouch!

Absolutely delighted with the pouch though.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    Haha yeah I do the same for getting it out of the pouch. I feel like if I were to cram my fingers in from the top to pull it out that it would stretch the leather over time.

01-29-15 10:26 AM
    I just ordered this one which is also from Vietnam. It's not from Khacten but it has the charging opening on the bottom and openings on the side so it's easier to take out. Bonus it has the sleeper magnet and a logo on the front and back.

Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1-1-.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1-4-.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1-3-.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1-2-.jpg
    Passport Leather Pocket Pouch (Non-OEM)-_1-5-.jpg

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    jdesignz likes this.
    01-29-15 02:35 PM
    I want this asap.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 02:38 PM
    O I do like how that one opens on the side. It would be easier!

01-29-15 03:17 PM
    Thankyou. Nice information.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 03:23 PM
    Great pouch.
    Thanks for the info on that!
    01-29-15 04:15 PM
    No problem! You guys can order it via Ebay. I'm in Canada so I used ebay.ca but I know you can use .com as well.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    01-29-15 08:52 PM