Hey guys,
    A month ago, I posted a post that was really critical about the classic, saying it wasn't cutting it. I still feel the same way. I had a lot of problems with the phone and the keyboard was just made out of bad quality materials (paint was shredding) even though I loved typing on it. The phone was just to slow for today's standard.
    BUT!! I just got myself a passport....that thing is amazing. I can't say enough about the phone. I've had it for 2 days now....and wow what a difference between the two. It's so fluid and screen is amazing ! The keyboard is a learning curve but it's so worth it. When I pull out my phone people go bezerk you have to see some peoples faces go from -_- to 0_0...wait till you show them that keyboard haha anyways I'm so happy with the passport. At first I though that the format of the phone was going to bother me so I bought the classic...oh boi what a mistake on my part.
    Guys !! If you looking for a new phone get the passport awesome phone.
    (praying the screen won't peel off!)

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:41 PM
    Glad that you are enjoying your Passport. I think that if treated with some care and with a good case the Passport might last long. Although the shape is uncommon, it fits shirt and jacket pockets better than taller phones.
    Mail/text management is much easier than with my previous IPhone. Final tip, install the latest OS and be aware of the glitches that plagued some users. Updates from BlackBerry do not come as often as with Apple but eventually they come.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    03-26-15 08:49 PM
    That's great. It is BB's flagship so it better be good
    03-26-15 08:55 PM
    Thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
    03-27-15 08:51 AM
    I have about 45 days and I will be trying the att Passport. The wait has been crazy.
    03-27-15 09:22 AM
    I have to say I agree with you here as far as the Passport. I've had mine for about 2 weeks now (AT&T) and the longer I have it, the more I love it. I wasn't sure of the keyboard at first because it felt really stiff but it loosened up beautifully after a few days. Now it feels great typing on it. That was also awkward at first due to the shape but again, I got used to it in relatively short order. I'm still trying to get myself trained to use the shortcuts the keyboard provides using finger slides. I'm getting there. I've never regretted getting this and I'm coming from a Note Edge which, while it has a LOT of features, just was to laggy for me and I almost never use that word because I think people get OCD about it but the Edge definitely had it's moments. I've missed Blackberry (haven't had a personal one in a LONG time) but decided now was the time to come back - for the Passport. AWSOME decision on my part.
    03-27-15 09:55 AM
    I have to say I agree with you here as far as the Passport. I've had mine for about 2 weeks now (AT&T) and the longer I have it, the more I love it. I wasn't sure of the keyboard at first because it felt really stiff but it loosened up beautifully after a few days. Now it feels great typing on it. That was also awkward at first due to the shape but again, I got used to it in relatively short order. I'm still trying to get myself trained to use the shortcuts the keyboard provides using finger slides. I'm getting there. I've never regretted getting this and I'm coming from a Note Edge which, while it has a LOT of features, just was to laggy for me and I almost never use that word because I think people get OCD about it but the Edge definitely had it's moments. I've missed Blackberry (haven't had a personal one in a LONG time) but decided now was the time to come back - for the Passport. AWSOME decision on my part.
    Great to hear! This is honestly what I expected from more people. It's a stand-out phone that does what it promises, and very well.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 10:03 AM
    Like a Samurai sword through Butter.
    03-27-15 10:27 AM
    It is about the best thing since sliced...pears?
    03-27-15 01:35 PM
    I have had mine a month and I am loving it
    03-27-15 02:23 PM
    I have had them since Oct last year. I got the original version then and got the AT&T version last month. Both are great. The AT&T version is my daily driver as I like the design as it grips better on the sides. But I have no issues the need complaining about and the phone totally outshines everything I see. To each there own...the passport is mine.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 03:12 PM
    Have had mine for 2 days after taking a leave of absence from Blackberry for 8 years as my last was an 8830 world edition. All I have to say is that it pays to not hook yourself into all the ecosystems and be dependent on them. My passport is a breath of fresh air just like I thought it would be. I love being different from all the other folks walking around. BB Jack is back. LOL
    03-27-15 03:28 PM
    Have had mine for 2 days after taking a leave of absence from Blackberry for 8 years as my last was an 8830 world edition. All I have to say is that it pays to not hook yourself into all the ecosystems and be dependent on them. My passport is a breath of fresh air just like I thought it would be. I love being different from all the other folks walking around. BB Jack is back. LOL
    Well put! I was in the exact situation. I had and 8310 and then used other platforms. After I picked up the passport, I feel like I have more control over my life with this phone. I actually wanted to leave other ecosystems even though they have more Apps just to get my privacy back. This device does exactly what I want it to do. Transitioning from all touch to a keyboard was rough at first, but this is no ordinary keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 07:40 AM
    I was just sitting down making a list of all of my installed apps getting ready for the side load of 10.3. I have about 98 apps installed and

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    aha likes this.
    03-31-15 11:10 AM
    Hey guys,
    A month ago, I posted a post that was really critical about the classic, saying it wasn't cutting it. I still feel the same way. I had a lot of problems with the phone and the keyboard was just made out of bad quality materials (paint was shredding) even though I loved typing on it. The phone was just to slow for today's standard.
    BUT!! I just got myself a passport....that thing is amazing. I can't say enough about the phone. I've had it for 2 days now....and wow what a difference between the two. It's so fluid and screen is amazing ! The keyboard is a learning curve but it's so worth it. When I pull out my phone people go bezerk you have to see some peoples faces go from -_- to 0_0...wait till you show them that keyboard haha anyways I'm so happy with the passport. At first I though that the format of the phone was going to bother me so I bought the classic...oh boi what a mistake on my part.
    Guys !! If you looking for a new phone get the passport awesome phone.
    (praying the screen won't peel off!)

Posted via CB10
    The passport rules, one day the world will realise this

Posted via BBPP
    03-31-15 05:59 PM
    It is about the best thing since sliced...pears?
    Damn straight

Posted via BBPP
    03-31-15 06:01 PM
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, it just works.
    03-31-15 07:00 PM