Agreed. For me it just compliments my phone better.
    05-02-15 09:24 AM
    Seidio Convert COMBO w/ holster here. I have my Passport fully loaded with protection so it's good and thick, plus the holster, but it's not bad, once you get used to it. The holster rotates so I keep it 90 degrees forward. It's much easier for me to remove and replace the phone this way and I can sit in my car with it like that. I tried hooking it on my jeans pocket like my older berries for a day but found it a little too precarious with all the extra weight, so I use my belt.

Do not even try to get the Seidio Convert in or out of a pair of track pants' pockets. It's just the most awkward experience you'll have with a smartphone next to auto-correct-gone-bad.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Halfberry; 05-04-15 at 07:56 PM.
    05-04-15 07:24 PM
    I use a PDAIR Leather belt clip pouch. It's very good looking, sleek when I pair it with a suit jacket.
    I also use the Smartphone Experts leather holster and I like it.
    I did buy the OEM Holster, but sold it because it does not take a case, as one of you mentioned in this thread. For me it was a bit flimsy.
    The holster is not too big at all. It may seem so, but it is pretty good.
    I just got the Story leather Black leather horizontal holster. What a great quality item.
    The black Story Leather horizontal case is made for the AT&T Passport, but it will also fit the original Passport. The AT&T Passport is a bit larger than the original which I own.
    The little extra room on the Story leather Case is exceptional for function.
    The Passport sits very well and snug with no case at all, when it is naked.
    Using the OEM Hard Case by Blackberry makes it just a bit snug. But being leather, that fit should loosen just a tad to get more comfortable.
    The pebble texture feels soft and yet gives a beautiful appearance and seems durable.
    I like it.
    I will need to wear it a bit and see how well it will perform.
    Passport Holsters: How does it feel?-img_922.jpg
    cl8baller likes this.
    05-04-15 09:25 PM
    Using a Seidio combo case (love it). How do I keep my Passport on when turning the phone face out for GPS etc?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 07:34 PM
    Feels like the wild wild west, gotta be quick on the draw, nowutimsayin?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:46 PM
    I use one, but not your typical Holser, I use the Skinth Catch-All The Skinth Catch-All I carry a ton of stuff in it so the Passport makes very little difference in the weight or feel. This is the best holser/case/pouch/what ever you want to call it I've ever used. Started using it with my Z30 now my Passport fits just fine along with all the other stuff I carry. I even incorporated a sleeper magnet for the Passport into the charging case for my Plantronics Voyager Legend so the Passport locks as soon as I put in in the Skinth Catch-All.

With it I can ever carry the Passport in or out of a case and still have great protection.

Mike
    05-17-15 06:25 PM
    Do you use a Holster with your BlackBerry Passport? How does it feel on the hip all day long?

I visited a AT&T store that was out of my hometown the other day to check out the BlackBerry Passport and Classic. The Passport is massive compared my Q10. Now I've been wearing my BlackBerry devices holstered since 2009 starting with my 8900 followed by my 9000, followed by my Z10 and now my Q10. The holster has become part of my right hip to the point that while bowling, if I take it off my balance feels off.

For the Passport Holster users, how does the holster feel? Too heavy? Too large? Impractical? I held the tied down Passport unit to my hip and it looks enormous but at the same time I can imagine it being awesome in an OEM holster.
    What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I use the PDAIR side holster with magneti function and an OEM hard shell case and works fine with both. Like anything you get use to the weight and feeling of having something hanging off your belt. The device is sufficiently light that you really don't feel any wieght at all. I like to use my device this way as it makes my hands free and I can do whatever like excerise at the gym, work all day and I also have my device connected to a PEBBLE steel as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-15 10:21 AM
32 12