Can anyone recommend some good in-ear headphones that will control the volume / pause and skip tracks?
    I tried using my Sennheiser's that I used with my Z30 and only the pause works.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 02:41 PM
    It might not be your taste, but I'm quite happy with the headphones supplied by BlackBerry. I see this was posted in the Passport forum, but your mention a Z30. I hope I've helped.
    10-01-14 03:02 PM
    I have tried them but they irritate my ears, I am talking about headphones for the passport, the comment about the Z30 was just a comparison as the headphones I have worked with all the functions on my Z30 but do not work with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:47 PM
    I have tried them but they irritate my ears, I am talking about headphones for the passport, the comment about the Z30 was just a comparison as the headphones I have worked with all the functions on my Z30 but do not work with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Have u tried pulling the loop around to a different angle till you get the right angle for your ears?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 04:28 PM
    I tried the BlackBerry ones and I think they are truly awful. I liked how they went into your ears though but the sound quality was horrendous. Worse than the ones apple provide, and they are terrible.

Answering the OP I'm not sure, but it does concern me that the volume buttons don't work on a lot of headphones with the passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 04:31 PM