Hi guys,

I don't seem to be able to offline sync my Evernote notebooks with my Passport. In the "Select Notebooks" list, I can't select anything - it just doesn't work. Does that work for anyone here? I've had a premium subscription for almost 5 years, so that's not the issue. It works perfectly well on the iPhone 6 Plus.

any help would be appreciated!

zipro
    01-11-15 10:18 AM
    Yeah I can't access during offline time as well. EverNote have had 3 updates in the last months so I'm sure the developer is not abandoning the BB10 platform. Just a matter of submitting your problems to the developers so they can get that fix asap.
    01-11-15 07:21 PM
    I use Evernote via the Remember app for offline editing. You can go to settings - accounts - add new account and add your Evernote account. It will now populate in the Remember app and you can do offline editing.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and Ultaar like this.
    01-11-15 08:37 PM
    I use Evernote via the Remember app for offline editing. You can go to settings - accounts - add new account and add your Evernote account. It will now populate in the Remember app and you can do offline editing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, good to know - I've just given that a trie and it works well. I hope that Evernote isn't abandoning the native client, though :-/
    01-11-15 10:45 PM
    Could someone explain how 'offline sync' works? I use Evernote and so far it has been working flawlessly for me. I have it set so that it only syncs via wifi but that is not the same as "offline," are you trying to sync some other way? Sorry if I am a layman, I just don't understand what you are trying to sync it with...

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-11-15 11:05 PM
    Could someone explain how 'offline sync' works? I use Evernote and so far it has been working flawlessly for me. I have it set so that it only syncs via wifi but that is not the same as "offline," are you trying to sync some other way? Sorry if I am a layman, I just don't understand what you are trying to sync it with...

Offline just means that it keeps all the attachments etc. on the device. So when I'm abroad and don't want to pay for roaming, I can still view and edit my documents. Otherwise only the notes without the attachments are synced, which is useless if you don't have Internet
    01-12-15 08:55 AM
    AFAIK you need a paid subscription for Evernote to store the notes locally. Otherwise, only a couple of last edited notes are on the device.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 01:03 PM
    I can't figure out what you are unable to do. Access your own notes while you are not connected? I have just turned off all connections and tried to see if there is anything that I am not able to do. The app seems fully functional - I can access all of my notebooks and individual notes. Editing, creating new ones. I saved the notes and closed the app, they are still there. I do have the premium version of the app but you said that you have had a premium subscription for 5 years... I don't know what the difference is. I checked on the website and offline editing is only available in the premium version.
    Forget to update your credit card info with Evernote when your card expired maybe? I know mine expires in less than 5 years.

01-13-15 12:14 AM
    This tip works and works better then the Evernote app. I can't seem to make up my mind which app is better because they both have their advantages. Now I'm set on BB Remember. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 01:55 AM