Having sent my Passport in for repairs just a few hours ago I just thought I'd check to see how the overall process works.

I'm with a Canadian carrier and my issues were screen lift and light bleed at the keyboard (right side) .

Was told up to four weeks for the repair.

In any event, I'm curious to know about how these issues are repaired, if people who have the same problem have been satisfied with the repair and if the fix actually stands up to appropriate but rigorous use.

Thanks for any insight.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 03:29 PM
    Takes 6weeks for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-08-15 03:31 PM
    Here in the states 9 out of 10 times the carriers opt to just replace your device although often they do so with a refurbished unit, BUT the process is much quicker and fairly painless. From what I have heard BlackBerry is often quicker than their estimate although it WILL take time for your device to get back to you. Also most people I have spoken to seem to be satisfied with the repairs.
    07-08-15 03:34 PM
    Pretty quick here but don't expect your original phone back. You will probably get a refurbished unit. They told me up to 4 weeks but had a refurb back in about a week and a half. I'm not even sure you have the option to get your original phone back.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 06:34 PM