My keyboard started to do the double typing letters. I have seen this issue on the Q10 but I have never heard of this happening on the Passport. I am assuming it's a hardware issue. If I type each letter out starting from Q W..., I will get at least 2-3 double typed words after typing each one.

Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 09:47 AM
    Have you dropped your passport? This usually happens to any phone (9900, Passport, Q10, Classic, etc) after a phone has been dropped.
    Anyway, I'm sure you could send it in for repair.
    03-29-15 10:35 AM
    I am having this issue and it's incredibly frustrating. I haven't dropped thhis phone and it's been cased since birth. Itss impossible to type long emails as thhe amount of times that I have to correct for double keypreesses and inadvertent periods that appear in the middle of the text due to double keypreesses of thhe. Spacebar in the middle of a sentence.

Not a software issue. Certainly hardware.
    04-24-15 05:40 AM
    Have you dropped your passport? This usually happens to any phone (9900, Passport, Q10, Classic, etc) after a phone has been dropped.
    Anyway, I'm sure you could send it in for repair.
    This happens when you using your phone and have bad luck for *** piece.

Mighty and awesome BlackBerry f*** up almost all Q10s. One proof for all, I have sixth Q10 in 1,5 years. All ended with double typing issue (SYM, R, T, I, O). That's new phone every two months...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 05:47 AM
    Is it easy to replace the keyboard yourself, the Q10 seems straightforward?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 06:04 AM
    I just got the same issue started with the letter O and then m and a. I called the blackberry support line and they said to send it in. And then offered to do an advanced RMA. Received the new device so far so good, just sent the old one back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-24-15 06:13 AM
    Yikes. If Q10 was acknowledge and fixed prior, Classic and Passport wouldn't have suffered today. Sad because all 3 phones are great.

This happens when you using your phone and have bad luck for *** piece.

Mighty and awesome BlackBerry f*** up almost all Q10s. One proof for all, I have sixth Q10 in 1,5 years. All ended with double typing issue (SYM, R, T, I, O). That's new phone every two months...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-15 04:44 PM