Got my new Passport today. When I saw the leaked photos of the device I bashed it. Now it's in my hands and I'm considering divorcing my wife to marry my phone.

A friend was testing this phone and refused to show me. He did say it was an amazing phone. He was right.

The first look reaction for myself and others was that it's big. Second reaction is that it's a beautiful device. Firing it up and using it shows off the gorgeous display. And after a short time of using it, it begins to feel surprising comfortable and confidently solid. One woman in particular was surprised how nice it felt in her hands and was surprised at how comfortable it was to hold and use. Believe it or not, I let her open the package up for me.

As I shared it, I had one sort of negatively comment from an Apple fan boy. Three other Apple users liked it with one wishing he could dump his iPhone 5 for it, and two thinking about getting it.

Two other Samsung users liked it, with one thinking about getting it with one saying he wants to move back to a BlackBerry.

If there are doubters out there, go and handle the device for a while and see how great it feels. The OS is fluid, the device is fast, there is no lag and the display is incredible.

I am honestly surprised at how much i like this phone. The uniqueness fits my personality and the device provides everything I want from a phone. This phone is not a toy. It oozes professionalism and seriousness and quality. This is a phone to show off and be proud of.
    12-18-14 11:12 PM
    I liked your post even though you are a habs fan

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    sonicpix likes this.
    12-18-14 11:16 PM
    Enjoyed the read. You have described well my feelings towards the device.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:41 PM