Once in a while, like 10% of the time, my Passport will freeze for about 10 seconds and then reboot after I open my camera app.

This has started to be a problem, especially when you want to capture that moment... not only do you miss it, but the phone reboots completely.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 06:25 AM
    Sounds like a corrupt os? Reload your os using Link. Don't forget to make a backup file if you desire. Good luck!

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    07-10-15 07:47 AM
    I do often have the same problem. I tried upgrading the OS, formatting the SD Card, deleting to reduce the number of taken photos in the camera folder, none helped.

It's strange that I couldn't identify the pattern as it happens intermittently without a clear reason, sometimes after when I open camera app having used the phone for a while, but sometimes even after just having rebooted the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 07:41 AM
    I do often have the same problem. I tried upgrading the OS, formatting the SD Card, deleting to reduce the number of taken photos in the camera folder, none helped.

It's strange that I couldn't identify the pattern as it happens intermittently without a clear reason, sometimes after when I open camera app having used the phone for a while, but sometimes even after just having rebooted the phone.

Posted via CB10
    I used to have this problem more often. However, I noticed that since I turned on device and SD card encryption is happens rarely now. Not sure if the two are related, but the problem seems to have gone away.
    12-28-15 02:49 PM
    I've tried switching my phone and the SD card to Encrypted mode but still experienced the crash twice now. So certainly it doesn't help.

Just wonder if this is a hardware problem specific to my device.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 11:08 PM
    It happens to me too every now and then. Reboot solves it.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 05:43 PM