After messing around with someone's Android phone today I have decided that I simply cannot get the Priv. BB10 is just too good to walk away from...I like it too much (buy it so very slow on the Z). Hence, my sadness because I have had the Z10 since June of '13 and I really need to upgrade. It is on it slats leg I can tell. I'm on a great family plan via Verizon so can't really switch to Att.

Classic is a no go for several reasons. I am hoping that with all of the crying foul with the Priv not being available with BB10 that BlackBerry would make a Passport for Verizon and Sprint networks. Is there any news that this may happen? Please pass along if so. Thx

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 04:56 PM
    For the Passport to show up at Verizon, BlackBerry would have to make CDMA version of the phone. Considering BB's current focus on Android and away from BB10, I don't see any realistic scenario where the Passport comes to Verizon.
    10-03-15 05:00 PM
    After messing around with someone's Android phone today I have decided that I simply cannot get the Priv. BB10 is just too good to walk away from...I like it too much (buy it so very slow on the Z). Hence, my sadness because I have had the Z10 since June of '13 and I really need to upgrade. It is on it slats leg I can tell. I'm on a great family plan via Verizon so can't really switch to Att.

Classic is a no go for several reasons. I am hoping that with all of the crying foul with the Priv not being available with BB10 that BlackBerry would make a Passport for Verizon and Sprint networks. Is there any news that this may happen? Please pass along if so. Thx

Posted via CB10
    Yes after a year or so the Passport will not, I repeat, Not be available on Verizon.
    10-03-15 05:50 PM
    I'm trapped. I cannot believe waiting for two plus years has resulted in this debacle.

I am hoping hoping hoping that BlackBerry makes the Priv available with BB10 (for CDMA and GSM) as a Shop BlackBerry option.

Grant it!!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 05:56 PM
    It would be the perfect phone...for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 05:56 PM
    It would be the perfect phone...for me.

Posted via CB10
    Might as well deal with it now. The Priv will never see BB10 and BlackBerry will never produce another CDMA BB10 device (if any).

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    10-03-15 06:00 PM
    Might as well deal with it now. The Priv will never see BB10 and BlackBerry will never produce another CDMA BB10 device (if any).

Really? JC just told us a week ago when talking about the Priv that BB10 will continue for everyone who wants it. For those enterprise and government customers for sure. BB10 and its phone will be available. I would believe that rather than no more BB10 devices. Jeeeezzz
    10-03-15 06:08 PM
    Really? JC just told us a week ago when talking about the Priv that BB10 will continue for everyone who wants it. For those enterprise and government customers for sure. BB10 and its phone will be available. I would believe that rather than no more BB10 devices. Jeeeezzz
    He said BB10 would continue to be supported and available (mentioning the Classic and Passport specifically). He said absolutely nothing about new devices - a rather glaring omission. Although it is possible, I find it highly unlikely we will ever see another.

kbz1960 likes this.
    10-03-15 06:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    You haven't seen what the Priv can do and what BlackBerry has tweaked with the android os. How about you wait for the Priv to come out and see what it can and can't do before you say you won't like it

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 06:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Many many many many of us feel your pain.

Sadly... Chairman Chen doesn't give a hoot about you... or the tremendous opportunity to save what "was" BlackBerry that you represent.

He's too busy turning BlackBerry into a company that might as well just sell toaster ovens for a small profit.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 06:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why can't you switch to Att? They have plans just as good or better than verizon.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 10:45 PM
    He said BB10 would continue to be supported and available (mentioning the Classic and Passport specifically). He said absolutely nothing about new devices - a rather glaring omission. Although it is possible, I find it highly unlikely we will ever see another.

I don't think BlackBerry knows what BlackBerry's future is for devices. I doubt there is a current plan for BB10 beyond one more software update.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 11:30 PM