It's time for me to upgrade my phone - I'm currently using an iPhone 6 Plus but after a year without my Z & Q 10 I'm having BB withdrawal symptoms.

My big question is Passport or Classic?

Over in the UK the classic is quite a bit cheaper however is the Passport so cool that it's just worth the extra cash.

Help would be appreciated.

Ultimately I use my phone for - Emails, Browsing Web, Maintaining a portfolio of Shares, Social Networking and not much more!
    08-05-15 12:53 PM
    Unless the size is an issue... I spend the extra cash for the Passport.
    08-05-15 01:17 PM
    Classic is a "street warrior" device. One hand ops are perfect thanks to trackpad and it's size, and keyboard is awesome.

Passport is a "desktop pitbull". Powerful, innovative... a mini computer that will replace your tablet for sure.

Different use, different device.
    You choose.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 01:22 PM
    Unless the size is an issue... I spend the extra cash for the Passport.
    Cool - the size isn't particularly an issue, the 6 Plus is slightly to tall for my liking but from videos I sense the Passport is shorter but wider. Now the decision has to be made on what colour!
    08-05-15 01:25 PM
    Classic is a "street warrior" device. One hand ops are perfect thanks to trackpad and it's size, and keyboard is awesome.

Passport is a "desktop pitbull". Powerful, innovative... a mini computer that will replace your tablet for sure.

Different use, different device.
    You choose.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

I think from your explanations the passport probably meets my needs more. I don't actually own a laptop or tablet nor do I plan on owning one so the Passport probably fills the void.
    08-05-15 01:26 PM
    Thanks!

I think from your explanations the passport probably meets my needs more. I don't actually own a laptop or tablet nor do I plan on owning one so the Passport probably fills the void.
    Enjoy the Passport. It's simply a fantastic beast

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 01:31 PM
    It's time for me to upgrade my phone - I'm currently using an iPhone 6 Plus but after a year without my Z & Q 10 I'm having BB withdrawal symptoms.

My big question is Passport or Classic?

Over in the UK the classic is quite a bit cheaper however is the Passport so cool that it's just worth the extra cash.

Help would be appreciated.

Ultimately I use my phone for - Emails, Browsing Web, Maintaining a portfolio of Shares, Social Networking and not much more!
    Sir, coming from an iPhone 6 plus myself, and owning both the classic and the passport- there really is no debate here. The Passport will be the only replacement that will do it all the way your 6 plus did.

Posted via CB10
    xorozu likes this.
    08-05-15 01:38 PM
    Sir, coming from an iPhone 6 plus myself, and owning both the classic and the passport- there really is no debate here. The Passport will be the only replacement that will do it all the way your 6 plus did.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

I'm very conscious that the iPhone is a good piece of kit and I want something better! Passport it is then!
    08-05-15 01:44 PM